Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
City
Jacksonville
Kinks
Anal training (💗gapes) ,chemical play , humiliation, degradation, exhibitionist, masochism(painslut) ,bondage , prey , paddles canes nipple clamps
Limits
Scat needles serious bodily harm blackmail
Experience
In the kink community with a mistress

AnalwhOreo

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Aug 15, 2024
I'm continuing my anal stretching journey after a bit of a break. I'm fairly experienced(I used to be able to fist myself) and can have a couple of dildos anal beads small and vibrating , vibrators(hush lovsense and Gemini) and butt plugs of various sizes as well as a paddle ,crop ,rope ,nipple clamps,gags and restraints. I'm willing to write on my body and use objects/food within reason would love some bizarre anal insertion suggestions . I love using heated lube and abusing my holes. Give me a couple tasks or punishments and I'll post proof. I'm a masochistic exhibitionist with a higher pain tolerance and looking for interesting ways to make my asshole stretch and suffer. I'm into chemical play (I.e heated lube peppermint oil ginger etc.) willing to go to public park to carry out tasks like a good exhibitionist. Currently have been fantasizing about getting nice and stuffed while going to the park but I want a further way to humiliate myself and make myself suffer. I love nipple torture and spanking my pussy till its swollen and pink. Or just in general a really hard ass beatingPraise for aftercare! Or a simple heart :p
Safe words:red,yellow
No needles Scat,vomit, serious bodily harm or illegal
Kinks/likes
Anal fisting /gaping
Otk spanking
Light verbal humiliation or humiliating tasks
Praise
Bondage
Exhibition
Caning
Vaginal is my least favorite so I won't be doing much other than the lovsense or small vibrator I'm an anal whore what can I say.
Toys- vibrators: wand ,clit sucker and g spot vibe ,nipple clamps, anal beads normal and vibrating, lovsense (hush Gemini and lovsense ), paddles ,canes,tawse , I floggers, tawse ,candles rope, ,
Loves
Being recorded watched Spanking,caning,facefucking, hate fucking,choking,being collared, restrained, gagged,dp (after warm up) anal,
Marking,biting,bruising,scratches, praise, body writing, overstimulation, temp play,food play, small enemas, humiliation, degradation, masochist ,bizarre insertions, exhibitionist (public play)

I'm looking for tasks to retrain my ass I used to be able to fully fist my ass but I'm struggling to get fully wrist deep. Hopefully with everyone's wonderful suggestions I'll be able to get there in no time. My dream is to be able to gape my ass on command . Right now I can handle my fist a bit further then knuckle deep , i can fit all of my toys in my ass (not at the same time although that would be like I had a pocket dimension in my asshole....I wish) I tend to like things to lean to the more extreme , but would like some regular training aswell. Being given time requirements is also a plus (I.e stay plugged for 2 hours or fuck your ass with a large dildo for 3 minutes straight. I love nipple and clit torture as well. My favorite is when my mistress flogs my pussy or puts a clothes pin with heated lube on my clit to really make me squirm.

Attachments

• 1000001509.jpg
    1000001509.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 77
  • SPOILER_Screenshot_20240403_141938_Snapchat.jpg
    SPOILER_Screenshot_20240403_141938_Snapchat.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20240818_021341229.jpg
    IMG_20240818_021341229.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Dante_s

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 18, 2024
I’m definitely interested in your character and I do wish I get a reply since you seem the type of person that I can play with and use to my own pleasure, contact me and give me a way to privately chat so we can establish something that will only make you feel like you’re on cloud 9

Featured Threads

New Personals