Lost and confused

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I'm a newbie can someone teach me
Start by searching new newbie etc here. Lots of prior good posts about where to begin. Know your likes dislikes limits etc.

Use caution with any potential guys here. Vet them properly and be sure they are what they claim. Lots are on here just horny seeking play and hoping an easy run with a newbie. Check out some posts on here. And to anyone who reaches out to you. Read through all their prior post history here. It will help you see what they are all about. You can do this by tapping/clicking on their name and going to their profile. On the profile is post history.

Siaaaaaa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 8, 2023
Thank you so much for your guidance I'll keep these things in mind nd be careful thanks for this have a nice day

Reactions: TheMajorXXX

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
For your personal understanding. You should start by your limits than work towards dislikes. So you end up with things you like.

Second thing think about your surrounding conditions. How much can you use and how much you can get away with.
Your living conditions matter a lot as well.
Most people, including me will likr to see nude first as to know what we are dealing with. But do not count that is a must condition for a relationship.

Also, it would be better if you understand general meaning of words and kinks.

There are many people who can help you with your question.

Siaaaaaa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 8, 2023
Ok thak you for your advice
For your personal understanding. You should start by your limits than work towards dislikes. So you end up with things you like.

Second thing think about your surrounding conditions. How much can you use and how much you can get away with.
Your living conditions matter a lot as well.
Most people, including me will likr to see nude first as to know what we are dealing with. But do not count that is a must condition for a relationship.

Also, it would be better if you understand general meaning of words and kinks.

There are many people who can help you with your question.

MercyHunter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 7, 2024
Hell
frogge.itch.io
I'm a newbie can someone teach me
Take everything with a grain of salt, if it sounds "too good to be true" it most likely is. I recommend watching informative videos and reading a bit more about diffrent things that interest you.
There is quite a few bots and "pay to play" people here, so i suggest you read some of the post's talking about that.
There is a lot of knowledgeable people here with a lot more experience, who are willing to help!
Hope you enjoy your stay here, and welcome to the community :>

Reactions: Dominantsub

MercyHunter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 7, 2024
Hell
frogge.itch.io
Definitely some good advice on this thread even though it's more than a year old😇
Damn, didn't even notice! It popped up becouse of the little "Hi".
I was too focused on the physical need to distract myself from the horrible movie I'm watching (aka Deadpool and Wolverine) to look at the dates. OOPS LMAO

Reactions: Dominantsub

Dominantsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2016
Im just not a big fan of turning my mind off hahaha. Id reather have a headache from thinking too much from a movie (like what Oppenheimer did to me).
Fair fair. I tend to need a bit of both. I haven't watched Oppenheimer yet (saving it for later). Sorry to the OP and everyone for the tangent. Gonna stop this conversation on the thread now. Was fun talking to you @MercyHunter !

Reactions: MercyHunter

Featured Threads

New Personals