Master6263

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 22, 2024
Germany
hey there,

I’m a 32-year-old Daddy, masculine and dominant, but with a deeply caring and loving side. I believe in the balance between control and affection, and that’s something I bring into my relationships. I’m the type who can take charge, guide, and discipline when necessary, but I’m also the one to hold you close and make you feel safe.

I’m searching for a long-term baby who’s ready to submit fully, emotionally and physically. Someone who understands that while I can be stern and even degrading when the mood calls for it, I also value tenderness, nurturing, and connection. I want to build something sexual, of course, but it’s just as important to me that there’s love, trust, and real intimacy.

If you’re looking for a Daddy who knows how to take care of his baby and demand the best from her, while giving the best in return, let’s talk.

Looking forward to finding the right one.

Master6263

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 22, 2024
Germany
I havent found the right one yet so:

A bit more about me: I’m from Germany and work in IT management during the day. But when night falls, I give in to my desires and become the Daddy my baby craves. I love the contrast—being a businessman by day and a naughty Daddy by night.

As for my appearance, I have dark hair, a beard, and a comfortable dad bod. The rest? Well, you’ll have to find out for yourself ;)

I believe in giving my full attention to one baby at a time, so if this post is still open, it means I haven’t found her yet. Once I find the right baby, I’ll close this thread.

I don’t care about your looks—whether you're thin or curvy, black or white. What matters most to me is that the chemistry between us is right. The rest will fall into place naturally.

If this sounds like what you’ve been searching for, feel free to drop me a message.

– Daddy

Featured Threads

New Personals