AnalwhOreo

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Aug 15, 2024
I'm looking for some new tasks to really push myself. Currently I've been gathering tasks on discord and Kik and have had alot of fun training my ass. I'm looking for tasks with elements of humiliation public play and anal play mainly I'm also a huge masochist so bring on the pain! My limits are blood vomit scat and needles. I love kitten play , bizzare insertions ,messy food play ,enemas, public play , body writing,anal fisting ,figging and chemical play. I love stuffing my ass full of food and pushing it all out. My favorites so far has been butter,marshmellows cupcake and a bitter melon.

Some of my favorite tasks have been

1:Fist a cupcake into your ass
Banana split (chocolate syrup enema with 2 bananas)
2:Before leaving your house, Shove a couple of sticks of butter or as much as you can fit then. If you have a plug that vibrates, take that with you. and insert it in your ass until you are full. Head off the park on foot and proceed to take a nice long wall around all the while trying your best to keep the swiftly melting butter inside you. Half way through your walk insert it and turn it on, let it assist with liquidizing that butter. After you've done a bit of walking find a secluded spot to take a squat and let it out
3:boil some noodles and stuff them in your ass
4: Apply copious amount of lube to your thickest toy, your asshole, (if you have a pump you can put it inside too). Put the toy in. Get a wide dish, fill it with potable water, set it in a corner in another room.[ If you have a leash and collar put it on and tie the leash somewhere.] Get on all fours with your forearms on the floor and lap up all the water Needless to say your toy mustnt slip out during this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240828-235316~2.png
    Screenshot_20240828-235316~2.png
    262.8 KB · Views: 43
  • SPOILER_20240410_230234.jpg
    SPOILER_20240410_230234.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: Bjenny

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I'm looking for some new tasks to really push myself. Currently I've been gathering tasks on discord and Kik and have had alot of fun training my ass. I'm looking for tasks with elements of humiliation public play and anal play mainly I'm also a huge masochist so bring on the pain! My limits are blood vomit scat and needles. I love kitten play , bizzare insertions ,messy food play ,enemas, public play , body writing,anal fisting ,figging and chemical play. I love stuffing my ass full of food and pushing it all out. My favorites so far has been butter,marshmellows cupcake and a bitter melon.

Some of my favorite tasks have been

1:Fist a cupcake into your ass
Banana split (chocolate syrup enema with 2 bananas)
2:Before leaving your house, Shove a couple of sticks of butter or as much as you can fit then. If you have a plug that vibrates, take that with you. and insert it in your ass until you are full. Head off the park on foot and proceed to take a nice long wall around all the while trying your best to keep the swiftly melting butter inside you. Half way through your walk insert it and turn it on, let it assist with liquidizing that butter. After you've done a bit of walking find a secluded spot to take a squat and let it out
3:boil some noodles and stuff them in your ass
4: Apply copious amount of lube to your thickest toy, your asshole, (if you have a pump you can put it inside too). Put the toy in. Get a wide dish, fill it with potable water, set it in a corner in another room.[ If you have a leash and collar put it on and tie the leash somewhere.] Get on all fours with your forearms on the floor and lap up all the water Needless to say your toy mustnt slip out during this
A very simple one for pain anal and chem is to take a large plug of yours. Thin coat it in toothpaste so it’s covered then sprinkle on powdered pepper of your choosing it can be black pepper, chipotle powder or any type that’s hotter. Insert into ass and go about your day.

You can also create your enemas using any type of pepper juice jalapeño habanero etc.

Add in walking in the park or woods with your enema already filled. No plug. Skirt on. No panties. As you walk you will stop and do a full squat every so often this will increase the struggle to keep it held in.

I will add some more as I get time

Reactions: AnalwhOreo

Bluish

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2022
Stretch your ass with a kitchen whisk and let it get all in.

Featured Threads

New Personals