My ex-girlfriend and me are cuckolding her husband.

KinkyButWithStyle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 17, 2022
My ex-girlfriend and me are cuckolding her new husband... and he's happy about it... giving me a lot of requests about what to do with her...
I am thinking about involving another couple into it.
So we can humiliate him by showing of his wife to strangers (photos or video-calls with hotwife or couples)
She is tall, very nice long legs, big breasts, latina-bum and a naughty face... into lingerie, hot revealing clothes, high-heels and stockings !
Does anyone have naughty, kinky ideas ? (couple or hotwife please)
I have a kinky mind with lots of mind blowing ideas, but find it hot too to get some assignments...

KinkyBiGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2024
My fiance has had a boyfriend for about two years now and I love it 😍 I don't blame her though, he's super hot and has a awesome really big dick ❤️ they fuck about 4-5 times a week either in our bed or in his car or his house he's even fucked her on a oval.

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
I have only been in a cuck relationship once. ( prior to that various girlfriends have definitely cheated on me but that just tanked our relationship) Having a tiny penis and sexually unsatisfied women and an unrealized sph fetish meant they were unfaithful in the first place and my hurt and pride if I found out were too much for me to forgive and forget. The only longterm relationships ( counted in months or years as opposed to days or weeks) I have been in were with women who didnt place as high a value on the sexual satisfaction issue . Unfortunately I have a very high sex drive but they were once a week ( maybe) go through the motions type. More often than not they would masturbate me or suck my tiny dick if I was too persistant. One of them confessed she was glad I usually didnt have much stamina and came quickly when I actually fucked them because they didnt get much out of it anyway. ( trust me I have suspected they also were playing away but did better at keeping it a secret from everybody)
The first woman to ever actually tell me I have a tiny penis when she rebuffed my advances was perhaps the blossoming of my latent sph fetish. Which lead to my eventual attraction to the cuck thing ( as well as other sex activities I never thought I would be turned on by. )

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
My ex-girlfriend and me are cuckolding her new husband... and he's happy about it... giving me a lot of requests about what to do with her...
I am thinking about involving another couple into it.
So we can humiliate him by showing of his wife to strangers (photos or video-calls with hotwife or couples)
She is tall, very nice long legs, big breasts, latina-bum and a naughty face... into lingerie, hot revealing clothes, high-heels and stockings !
Does anyone have naughty, kinky ideas ? (couple or hotwife please)
I have a kinky mind with lots of mind blowing ideas, but find it hot too to get some assignments...
One of my girlfriends hookups was with an ex of hers. I didnt usually get to voy many of her assignations ( just got a play by play after the fact about some of them) She liked variety so rarely slept with the same guy more than once. However she got it on with one of her exes three times and the third time I was invited to watch. It was so hot for me playing with my babydick while he fucked her with a cock probably twice my size in volume ( length and girth) My penis is about 4" long and about the same in girth which makes it even more pathetic in comparison even to average size guys. As for my flaccid size it is comparable to a very small pickle - you cant really see it much unless I shave or at least trim my pubes while some guys have softies that are bigger than mine hard. I love just visual the comparitive humiliation let alone seeing my s/o being pleasured by a superior specimen. ( I have never made her cum with my little thing)

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
I developed my sph fetish then subsequently got into a cuck relationship ( I am the tiny dicked cuck) I have entertained the fantasy of imagining being the voyeur pulling on my tiny dick while watching any of my exes fucking big dicked former lovers. I have happily ticked that box but just once when my last gf and her very well endowed ex allowed me to watch them. I have even fantasized about other guys who were either my rivals for some girls attention or a disliked boss or person from my social sphere fucking my girlfriend while I watched and played with my little penis. This is something that is highly arousing as a fantasy but I am not sure I would enjoy it as a reality. I often imagine a former work colleague whom I didnt get along with fucking my girl in front of me ( mutual dislike of each other) . This is xtra spicy because of an incident at a fitness club where we unexpectedly crossed paths in the showers. I was much more the alpha in our relationship but that changed a bit when we saw each others dicks. It was chastening enough that he was hugely endowed but that he could see I had a baby sized penis to boot. After I eventually got into the sph thing he features a lot in my fantasy wanks just imagining the scenario of him humiliating me by fucking my woman while laughing at my tiny prick.

Featured Threads

New Personals