human animals? all the same

not much to be proud of is it

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I believe you got your percentages mixed up! Your story sounds 90% untrue -- sounded like your fantasy during one of your jack-off sessions!

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
I cant talk about my first sexual experience because of the legal age thing. Nor my second , third , fourth and etc until I was 18. So I will talk about that one but I cant be sure exactly how old she was just younger than me. So I move on to number 6 ( I am also age 18 but the girl involved was a year or 2 older.
It is a very short story because - the foreplay was rushed ( my fault), the fucking was even shorter ( my fault) It was all quite embarrassing for me and for her it was a case of 'I wasted my virginity for that' ( she didnt say that but I kind of felt that vibe from her - unhappy to say the least) Surprise, surprise I didnt get a second date. Then there was the fallout because she complained about it to her female friends. My poor performance and tiny penis became well known in my social circle. Made it really difficult to get any sexual interest from any girls I knew. In fact I had to find women who didnt know me or any of the girls from my social sphere to have any chance of sex.

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
ps size can definitely matter sometimes but a rep for poor performance is far more damning

New Personals