17% Slave
14% Voyeur
9% Non-monogamist
7% Master/Mistress
6% Daddy/Mommy
6% Owner
0% Ageplayer
0% Boy/Girl

I did it just now and im in desperate need of sleep, so it's most likely not as accurate as the past times I've taken it 😮‍💨

Last edited:

conviction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
I'm super curious what you think when you wake up, I would think it may be more accurate because you are doing it with emotion rather then thought

MercyHunter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 7, 2024
Hell
frogge.itch.io
Well, I guess its kinda accurate. I wouldn't say it was done with emotion tho (maybe a very small amount). When i need sleep i just turn into an orange can and have only 1 braincell.

(I'm rereading it for the third time, i'd say it's more accurate than the last time i did it! That's pretty cool hahah)

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
The test will also shift over time as you retake due to your role shifting or from good and bad experiences that may be subconsciously affecting your choices in the survey.

Reactions: MercyHunter

MercyHunter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 7, 2024
Hell
frogge.itch.io
I 100% agree with you, time and life changes ppl (and their results on diffrent tests/quizzes). I know that some people post results as old as a whole year.
Can't imagine it being accurate.

conviction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
Odd, my results are always somewhat similar unless I have a particularly great experience with something. Or something traumatic happens that pulls me away from one of my kinks. Wonder why that is psychologically? These tests are always a fun talking point.

MercyHunter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 7, 2024
Hell
frogge.itch.io
This mine from a year ago! (Funny thing is that a few years back i was mainly dom, and now I've gone the complete opposite). I fully agree with what you said tho. I belive that sexuality and mental health go hand in hand. For me my regular is "something traumatic happens" so its funny to observe and compare the results lmao. 1000007013.jpg

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I have actually never taken this test with the intent of anything other than I wanted to see what questions were asked and how it was determined. It’s good for a brand new person to maybe find a general direction to start looking into some top interests. Outside of that it’s a nothing number. I love seeing the dudes who use it in their posts and are like here’s my results 100% everything Dom related. And most times it’s just the text version as if that’s not easily changed and as if that proves their skil ability for having a sub. That shit should be red flag one for any potential subs considering him.

MercyHunter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 7, 2024
Hell
frogge.itch.io
I love seeing the dudes who use it in their posts and are like here’s my results 100% everything Dom related. And most times it’s just the text version as if that’s not easily changed and as if that proves their skil ability for having a sub. That shit should be red flag one for any potential subs considering him.
It reminds me of the Harry Potter house quizzes from a while back. Of course you are a Griffindor, you 100% didn't expect that outcome! You definitely didn't purposefully say that your favorite colors are red and gold, that you are very brave and that you think the "right" thing should always be done, despite the rules.
It's not like it isn't obvious in the quizzes what answers gives you a specific result.

I can just imagine them thinking "haha, i really did that huh? My BDSM results are so rad, all the subbies are gonna flock to me 😏"

I personally like to use it so see how I've answered before, i find it kind of fun to observe my past versions way of thinking.

Reactions: Randy Magnum

Randy Magnum

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
It reminds me of the Harry Potter house quizzes from a while back. Of course you are a Griffindor, you 100% didn't expect that outcome! You definitely didn't purposefully say that your favorite colors are red and gold, that you are very brave and that you think the "right" thing should always be done, despite the rules.
It's not like it isn't obvious in the quizzes what answers gives you a specific result.

I can just imagine them thinking "haha, i really did that huh? My BDSM results are so rad, all the subbies are gonna flock to me 😏"

I personally like to use it so see how I've answered before, i find it kind of fun to observe my past versions way of thinking.

Dang as a random thought, Kink Houses on here would be crazy though haha.

Nobody wants Sorting Spanker to assign them to the dreaded "Vanilla" House 🤣

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
I always found these tests more entertaining than informative to be able to judge a person. But I think it's useful for a first impression.
But I've never used it to see how you change over the years. Probably because they are too simple to notice a noticeable change. Unless you have such major changes in your preferences.

I also found this Harry Potter quiz far too obvious ^^
But Kinky houses sounds very good

conviction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
I think we (as a forum) could probably build a better test if someone wants to program it, probably a sub, free programming is pain 😂

Muzzumz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 7, 2024
This mine from a year ago! (Funny thing is that a few years back i was mainly dom, and now I've gone the complete opposite). I fully agree with what you said tho. I belive that sexuality and mental health go hand in hand. For me my regular is "something traumatic happens" so its funny to observe and compare the results lmao. View attachment 117894
98% Switch
90% Daddy/Mommy
87% Dominant
87% Master/Mistress
86% Submissive
80% Brat Tamer
80% Owner
72% Vanilla
70% Slave
70% Rigger
62% Pay Pig
62% Brat