Naked in the workplace kinks

Darques and Scarlett

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 29, 2014
London
Have you ever got naked in your workplace, either being photographed or selfie, or photographed a partner/friend naked at their place of work?
Have you, like myself, instructed a submissive to get naked in her/his workplace, maybe explore further kinks, at the same time?

Are willing to share?

This is me, a few years ago now, to get the ball rolling!

Attachments

• 2012-05-12 15.39.39.jpg
    2012-05-12 15.39.39.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20130420_153504.jpg
    20130420_153504.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 20130420_153704.jpg
    20130420_153704.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 14

Cstelle

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 7, 2015
12 year old pix? That's not "a few years" ago! (Just being silly! No offence! If I had any nice work place nudes from 12 years back I might have showed them! These days... *sigh* ... I'm just a fat old geezer with very little to show.)

Reactions: Donaldoo

Darques and Scarlett

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 29, 2014
London
12 year old pix? That's not "a few years" ago! (Just being silly! No offence! If I had any nice work place nudes from 12 years back I might have showed them! These days... *sigh* ... I'm just a fat old geezer with very little to show.)
Well, I guess, when you get to my age, and with my experience, then 12 years is just a "flash" in time! I still look very much the same, but my current job will not allow me similar opportunities to "get naked" at work.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
My first experience of being naked at work was when I worked as a service engineer. We had a workshop base and would come and go through out the day. I was a horny young lad at the time and gained great pleasure from the thrill of stripping off in places you wouldn't usual be naked.
The manager was usually in his office all day so there was no chance of getting naked except when he was off sick.

This one day he was off sick so between us engineers, 7 of us in all, coming and going the workshop was empty. I returned to the workshop early afternoon and found the place empty. I was carrying out a repair on the bench and went to make a tea, I suddenly had this desire to see if I would be daring enough to get naked at work.

I checked outside the door to see if any other engineers were about to pull up then I returned to the kitchen area which was next to the toilets. I stripped off and piled my clothes on the table, I was now completely naked in the kitchen area but that wasn't enough of a thrill.

The workshop are was a long room about 50 metres which ran from the kitchen area to the front big doors with the managers office to one side near the door. Each side of the workshop had windows running the full length almost to the door. Next door to us was a tyre repair centre with public coming and going day and the other side looked out on to a factory unit with no windows looking our way.

I stepped out off the kitchen area and walked slowly towards the doors. I looked straight at the doors not even glancing at the windows, I was more worried about another engineer suddenly entering than I was about beening seen from the windows. I reached the doors and was now getting confident about my nakedness, to confident. I turned and glancing the managers office I head in and sat in his chair swinging myself around a few times then I decided it was getting to risky, By the workshop clock I'd been naked for fifteen minutes so I walked back to the kitchen area and was just as I was about to dress the workshop doors open. I threw my clothes into the toilet area and locked myself in and dressed as fast as I could. I flushed the toilet and emerged back into the workshop to be greeted by two engineers.

It was so close, if I'd spent a few seconds more naked in the workshop I'd have been caught. I was both embarrassed, thrilled and nervous all at the same time.

The only other time I was naked there was when I was doing the christmas call out watch, when only one engineer was on stand by. My girlfriend came in and had me naked on one of the benches while she rode me cowgirl style but then I had the keys and could the door.

Last edited:

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
I've never been naked at work. But I've often had to quickly make my way to the ladies room after having sexually obscene conversations online. Like being naked at work, there's something erotic about masturbating in the bathroom stall at work. So much so that I often carry an extra pair of panties to work, just in case the urge arises.

nancycross

Banned
  • Gay
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Mar 31, 2024
www.imagefap.com
Have you ever got naked in your workplace, either being photographed or selfie, or photographed a partner/friend naked at their place of work?
Have you, like myself, instructed a submissive to get naked in her/his workplace, maybe explore further kinks, at the same time?

Are willing to share?

This is me, a few years ago now, to get the ball rolling!
I've been naked in my workplace were it had surveillance installed...

Bluish

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2022
I've never been naked at work. But I've often had to quickly make my way to the ladies room after having sexually obscene conversations online. Like being naked at work, there's something erotic about masturbating in the bathroom stall at work. So much so that I often carry an extra pair of panties to work, just in case the urge arises.
I understand what you mean. I do the same.

Featured Threads

New Personals