Need sadistic dom

Sarah.o12

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 22, 2024
Hey everyone, I am a 22 year old pain slut, I am searching for a sadistic master/mistress that is willing to start a dom/sub relationship with. I will serve you everyday if in turn you help me explore my pain thresholds and find other ways to torture my clit. Please message me if you are interested.

Joee61

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 23, 2024
Hey everyone, I am a 22 year old pain slut, I am searching for a sadistic master/mistress that is willing to start a dom/sub relationship with. I will serve you everyday if in turn you help me explore my pain thresholds and find other ways to torture my clit. Please message me if you are interested.
Heyyyyy would like to meet you my slave

Leocage1191

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 11, 2024
Hi, m 33 master, im looking for a pain slave on telegram for a ling term relationship. @Leocage1191 is my telegram ill wait you there

Featured Threads

New Personals