New slave wanting advice.

Slavee19

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2024
Hey, I am pretty new to this bdsm lifestyle. i had couple guys who made me do some stuff online (licking toilet floor, eating from the floor like a dog, toothbrush end in my asshole, hairbrush in my pussy) i never felt like a slave doing any of these tasks except when i had to eat like a dog. i doubt i will ever find a Master who will make me feel like a real slave so thats why i want to start to do thing to myself. recently i have really been attracted towards the idea of figging, toothpaste and black pepper (but i am not quite sure on what to exactly do with them). i never used any of it i just read about them. i am a student and i share a room with my sister. i wear very modest clothes when i go out and i am a virgin. i want to punish myself when i dont get my school work done, or for any other reason. i love the idea of discipline and i wish i become a disciplined slave.

so guys can you help me by telling me how i should punish myself or anything you seem fit for me?

limits:
drinking pee, scat, blood, anything thats way too public (flashing people)

Kinks:
humiliation (i am not adding more kinks (eg: TPE) as i think that might not be relevant but if it is relevant then i can tell if anyone wants to know)

below i will also add my bdsm test result

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 7.02.18 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 7.02.18 PM.png
    538.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Reactions: Goddessmikas

O1steffdk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 2, 2024
Hey, I am pretty new to this bdsm lifestyle. i had couple guys who made me do some stuff online (licking toilet floor, eating from the floor like a dog, toothbrush end in my asshole, hairbrush in my pussy) i never felt like a slave doing any of these tasks except when i had to eat like a dog. i doubt i will ever find a Master who will make me feel like a real slave so thats why i want to start to do thing to myself. recently i have really been attracted towards the idea of figging, toothpaste and black pepper (but i am not quite sure on what to exactly do with them). i never used any of it i just read about them. i am a student and i share a room with my sister. i wear very modest clothes when i go out and i am a virgin. i want to punish myself when i dont get my school work done, or for any other reason. i love the idea of discipline and i wish i become a disciplined slave.

so guys can you help me by telling me how i should punish myself or anything you seem fit for me?

limits:
drinking piss, scat, blood, anything thats way too public (flashing people)

Kinks:
humiliation (i am not adding more kinks (eg: TPE) as i think that might not be relevant but if it is relevant then i can tell if anyone wants to know)

Hii want to chat somewhere els ?

Bjenny

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 8, 2024

limits:
drinking piss, scat, blood, anything thats way too public (flashing people)

Kinks:

Do you have a kikaccount where we can chat?

Slavee19

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2024
Okay u have to tell me your schedule and ur day routine to put a punishment system for u to be in and also we can do a time of freestyle fun u could have when u are alone and finshing ur all duty
ok so i kind of am trying to wakeup at 6 but and i did wakeup up at 6am the entire last week but this week i was really lazy. and then i have classes from 10 till 11:30 on monday and Tuesdays, on Wednesday's i have classes at 10 - 11:30, 1:30 - 3 and 5 - 6:30. on thursday i have from 8 -10:15, 11:15 - 1:30 and 2:30 - 4.

and then i also have to cook, my sister and i take turn cooking. and thats it i believe.
i hope i am not missing anything.

Reactions: EgyBoy69

Slavee19

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2024
Do you have a kikaccount where we can chat?
hey, i actually dont. and idk if i want to talk to anyone privately. as it always get my hopes up for no reason and i am tired of talking to boys honestly. if i am to find a Master then it will eventually happen i dont wanna rush into it. i hope you understand.

Slavee19

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2024
Okay u have to tell me your schedule and ur day routine to put a punishment system for u to be in and also we can do a time of freestyle fun u could have when u are alone and finshing ur all duty
wdym freestyle fun?

Goddessmikas

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 21, 2024

limits:
drinking pee, scat, blood, anything thats way too public (flashing people)

Kinks:

Text me on Zangi dear slave let me teach you and explore your kinky with mistress am ready to dominate you Zangi 1024601619

Featured Threads

New Personals