No longer looking, found a fellow explorer!

Sexuality
Gay
Orientation
Slave
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
City
Lower NY
Kinks
Humiliation, Degradation, Bullying, Spit, Pee, Cum, ABDL, Diapers, Bodywriting, Socks, Discipline, Control, Predicaments, CBT, Ballbusting, Toys, Orgasm Denial, Sneakers, Underwear, Online Exposure, Nipple play, Emasculation & Mild Feminization, Food play, Dirt & Mud, Hidden Public, Pet play, and more!
Limits
Illegal, Unsafe, Findom, Risky Public, Offline Exposure, Blackmail, Scat, Puke, Blood, Needles, Breathplay, Extreme Feminization, Permanent
Experience
I have many years of experience as an online sub, some experience as an online slave, limited RL experience.

Lost-inferior-fag

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 26, 2024
Lower NY
EDIT: Found someone to explore with šŸ˜Š No longer seeking, thanks!

Hey, thanks for reading!

Iā€™m looking for offline local to me, but also online too!

Iā€™m a good looking guy just past the ā€œyoungā€ age group, but I look younger than I am.

Iā€™m honest and communicative, loyal and eager, obedient and chatty.

I have recently found myself un-partnered in kink and itā€™s eating away at me quite a bit. I donā€™t feel whole but Iā€™m not desperate either.

I try to live this as a lifestyle as much as I can when appropriate and take this seriously and want someone who will commit to a lasting bond if we are a good fit!

I donā€™t have a specific dynamic in mind but I know that it must include a lot of diaper play and humiliation as well, both separately and together with diapers! Not all of my kinks are critical like those two are.

Iā€™m young at heart and young in looks and have a bit of a complex about not being a real man.

Sadists are welcome, but only if your cruelty is balanced with affection and guidance. Otherwise, softer folks are welcome too, but too much positivity and affirmation makes me uncomfortable.

Iā€™m very talkative and have lots of free time most days. If youā€™re interested message me privately on this website. I have Telegram and will give my username to those who I think are a good enough fit to discuss with more attentively.

I am NOT looking for people who donā€™t communicate at least every 2-3 days at a minimum, even if itā€™s just a short check in or responding briefly to questions or messages.

I am NOT looking for pretenders, people desperate and in a rush, insincere jerks wanting a quick wank or endless fantasizing.

If you write to me with ā€œHeyā€ or ā€œWhatā€™s up?ā€ ā€œBe my slave. Do this, do that!ā€ Or any other lazy uninformative message I am going to ignore you outright.

Please respect both of our time and get to the point with information about what youā€™re looking for and why you were interested in reaching out to me!

Thanks so much!

Last edited:

srxwat4

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 28, 2024
Your item on pet play has me interested,do you like to be mounted?

Featured Threads