Obedient little slurs needed

Jimjambrooks

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 17, 2024
Scotland
Hi I'm looking for some obedient slots to closely follow my instruction.
I must receive detailed photos of each task personally message to me you can also telegram them over, just ask for my telegram username.

1. I want you to find a quiet space and tie elastic bands round your ties and clit, this must be on for at least 1 hour.
Take a photo and send it to me.

2. I want you to get antoilet brush and rub it off your pussy with just a slight insertion.
Take a photo and send it over

3. I want you to piss in a cup and pour it down your front body over your tied nipples and clit, I want yo see a short video of this action.

4. You have to insert the biggest option you can handle up your tight ass hole, and slap your ass 30 times.
I want a photo of your red raw but cheek.

5. Once this is complete I will give you further instruction on what to do and how to humiliate your self further.

Subgirl4you

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 14, 2024
Hi I'm looking for some obedient slots to closely follow my instruction.
I must receive detailed photos of each task personally message to me you can also telegram them over, just ask for my telegram username.

1. I want you to find a quiet space and tie elastic bands round your ties and clit, this must be on for at least 1 hour.
Take a photo and send it to me.

2. I want you to get antoilet brush and rub it off your pussy with just a slight insertion.
Take a photo and send it over

3. I want you to piss in a cup and pour it down your front body over your tied nipples and clit, I want yo see a short video of this action.

4. You have to insert the biggest option you can handle up your tight ass hole, and slap your ass 30 times.
I want a photo of your red raw but cheek.

5. Once this is complete I will give you further instruction on what to do and how to humiliate your self further.
This turns me on

Featured Threads

New Personals