On mission of Exploring and Learning To be a better Dom

Begginer Dom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 26, 2024
Hello guys, I have recently discovered that I like to be dominating and I discovered my interests in the stuffs. I am in a relationship and my Gf likes to be get dominated from me , we are in a long distance and we chat and share pics to each other , we like sexting, body writing, spanking , chokcing and all . I want to make her feel like a absolute slut. Any ideas what things I can try with her. Limits are piss, scat, blood and too much pain.

Reactions: Yousef

Yousef

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2024
Use her in public
Like put clips on her pussy and see if she can walk with them for 15 min in public if she can't so go to any public bathroom and punch her

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello guys, I have recently discovered that I like to be dominating and I discovered my interests in the stuffs. I am in a relationship and my Gf likes to be get dominated from me , we are in a long distance and we chat and share pics to each other , we like sexting, body writing, spanking , chokcing and all . I want to make her feel like an absolute slut. Any ideas what things I can try with her. Limits are piss, scat, blood and too much pain.
We since you’re only 19. You’ve got at most 1 full year of experience. So I’d recommend finding a local group for yourself so you can find experienced kinksters to learn from. Some tame stuff like sexting and body writing isn’t an issue. But impact and choking can be very dangerous for one who isn’t experienced. Crushed trachea is the biggest worry with choking as most people think it’s legit choking. In bdsm choking is typically done by catching the blood flow on the jaw line and pushing against it. As opposed to actually compressing the wind pipe. If you crush the trachea this person will suffocate. Even with the blood flow there is still risk of passing out and going too long etc. it’s very much a RACK kink vs SSC. If you don’t know those terms it’s worth a look up.

Impact spanking isn’t too big a deal until you add in implements and as long as you stay on ass it’s mostly safe. You mentioned she’s not into heavy pain so it’s prob a non issue for you two as of now.

Keep in mind too much negative without aftercare and positive reinforcement can result in a negative emotional issue that she might not see until it happens so just use care with the whole “slut” approach. This also may lead to heavier drops so be prepared with a recovery plan. It will be a bit harder since you’re LDR you won’t be able to hold her and physically console her.

As far as how to make her feel more slutty.
-Clothing restrictions when in house
-Removal or panty or bra privileges when going out
-making her vid when she’s using the bathroom, not actual piss focused but more taking away her privacy.
-making her edge for you daily on denial
-cum by permission only
-benwa balls or anal plugs worn regularly both and in and out of house
-sub/slave poses
- make her spread her wetness from her pussy all over her face before going out
-edging or cumming semi public. Parked in car, restroom, changing rooms, etc
-Bluetooth vibe so you can control
-collar/choker for public wear or private
-control how she keeps her pubic area shaved waxed etc.
-sluttier lingerie and panties
-sexy photo shoots done by her for your pleasure.
-DP
-throat fucking
-have her clean all cunt used toys by mouth once she’s finished
-nipple clamps (adjust tension for less pain)
-direct her makeup and hair style to be more sexual for you

Begginer Dom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 26, 2024
We since you’re only 19. You’ve got at most 1 full year of experience. So I’d recommend finding a local group for yourself so you can find experienced kinksters to learn from. Some tame stuff like sexting and body writing isn’t an issue. But impact and choking can be very dangerous for one who isn’t experienced. Crushed trachea is the biggest worry with choking as most people think it’s legit choking. In bdsm choking is typically done by catching the blood flow on the jaw line and pushing against it. As opposed to actually compressing the wind pipe. If you crush the trachea this person will suffocate. Even with the blood flow there is still risk of passing out and going too long etc. it’s very much a RACK kink vs SSC. If you don’t know those terms it’s worth a look up.

Impact spanking isn’t too big a deal until you add in implements and as long as you stay on ass it’s mostly safe. You mentioned she’s not into heavy pain so it’s prob a non issue for you two as of now.

Keep in mind too much negative without aftercare and positive reinforcement can result in a negative emotional issue that she might not see until it happens so just use care with the whole “slut” approach. This also may lead to heavier drops so be prepared with a recovery plan. It will be a bit harder since you’re LDR you won’t be able to hold her and physically console her.

As far as how to make her feel more slutty.
-Clothing restrictions when in house
-Removal or panty or bra privileges when going out
-making her vid when she’s using the bathroom, not actual piss focused but more taking away her privacy.
-making her edge for you daily on denial
-cum by permission only
-benwa balls or anal plugs worn regularly both and in and out of house
-sub/slave poses
- make her spread her wetness from her pussy all over her face before going out
-edging or cumming semi public. Parked in car, restroom, changing rooms, etc
-Bluetooth vibe so you can control
-collar/choker for public wear or private
-control how she keeps her pubic area shaved waxed etc.
-sluttier lingerie and panties
-sexy photo shoots done by her for your pleasure.
-DP
-throat fucking
-have her clean all cunt used toys by mouth once she’s finished
-nipple clamps (adjust tension for less pain)
-direct her makeup and hair style to be more sexual for you
Thank you for you suggestion.....
I am relly excited in some things you told like ddging her,cum by permissions,ben wa balls ,slave poses,, slittie lingerie panties, sexy photos, nipple clamps i . I will definitely like to try them and i think she will like it too. Thanks for your help you have a good knowledge😃if you can share more tips that will be very helpful 😀, also can you tell some things kind of similar to body writing coz it arouses me very much. Thanks

Begginer Dom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 26, 2024
Hello guys, I have recently discovered that I like to be dominating and I discovered my interests in the stuffs. I am in a relationship and my Gf likes to be get dominated from me , we are in a long distance and we chat and share pics to each other , we like sexting, body writing, spanking , chokcing and all . I want to make her feel like a absolute slut. Any ideas what things I can try with her. Limits are piss, scat, blood and too much pain.
Bump.....still looking for more of your experienced suggestions ☺️

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Sexy texting or phone chats, combined with any of the suggestions subzzzero made, late at night, making sure she's going to bed a wet, needy mess... Her imagination will be running riot as to what you'll do to her once you finally get together... And that's the time to show her how she can completely trust you, how much you love and respect her and blow her mind with loving her in whatever way you know turns her on while having her do some more of the kinky things you know has worked for her remotely.

My husband and I also used to have kinky adventures in Second Life, although that's a lot more complex than it used to be now there's all this Mesh stuff 😵‍💫

Featured Threads

New Personals