Permanent pussy stretching. It's amazing for both of us. Anyone else?

RepeatEither6019

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 6, 2022
Over the last 7 years we accidentally realised that we both loved stretching my wife (now 52) and having her really loose.
Her bucket is constantly wet and by just licking my fingers, without any warm-up at all I can push four fingers of each hand into her and actually pull them a few cm apart.
I call her my bucket cunt slut.

I guess it's kind of body shaming but we also use it to say that she needs huge cocks from now on, probably even 2. I can easily slide a fat 9"x8.5" without even stretching her.

Amazing pleasure and no physical issues.

Last edited:

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
What girl doesn't enjoy the feeling of being stretched? That's the advantage of having girth. Of course length brings the cervix into play. Not sure which I enjoy more. Just a shame I have to pick one and can't have both.

Blacked121670

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 23, 2024
My wife loves to look at her self after being gaped open by a cock and now wants to be permanently gaped so she is always wide open. The more girth the better for her these days. She does not care what it takes to do this as lond as it gets done several times a week. I am a lucky guy, but unfortunately I do not have the girth large enough after all the fisting and large toys we have used to accomplish her wishes. She is not wide open like after fisting or dp, but a average size penis is way out of its league to please her. My cock is 7.5 in length and 5" around with a tape and I am out of the game by myself. Thank goodness we have good guy friends that don't mind rubbing cocks with me to stretch her out and give her the wide open look and feel she loves.

Featured Threads

New Personals