Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 1, 2024
*Closed*
Current count: 46
Edges done: 46!

Hi, this is an honest public apology for playing with myself without the permission of my owner.
I’m sorry for touching myself without taking your explicit permission master, I truly apologise.
I assure you that this will not happen again, thank you for punishing me.

As a punishment, the number of likes on this post in 72 hours will be the number of edges I have to finish in one day. (Comment if you want to give me more than just one edge)
Feel free to edge me, thanks

Note: There is no limit on the number of edges, if it’s a lot to be finished in one day, I’m supposed to edge for more than just a day.

Last edited:

Stevef44

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 20, 2024
Hi, this is an honest public apology for playing with myself without the permission of my owner.
I’m sorry for touching myself without taking your explicit permission master, I truly apologise.
I assure you that this will not happen again, thank you for punishing me.

As a punishment, the number of likes on this post will be the number of edges I have to finish in one day. (Comment if you want to give me more than just one edge)
Feel free to edge me, thanks

Note: There is no limit on the number of edges, if it’s a lot to be finished in one day, I’m supposed to edge for more than just a day.
Added a like, you are welcome

Reactions: mari95

Marcilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2024
United Kingdom
I’d like to edge you more. But just telling you to edge yourself seems too easy. I like a challenge.

So, how many times do you usually edge yourself. That should be your base number at least. I usually go 2-3 before I finish. So add that number for me.

mari95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 1, 2024
I’d like to edge you more. But just telling you to edge yourself seems too easy. I like a challenge.

So, how many times do you usually edge yourself. That should be your base number at least. I usually go 2-3 before I finish. So add that number for me.
I usually edge atleast once everyday and I get to cum once in a week or two(depending on the situation). I can go upto a good number of edges per day(say 5-10).

Marcilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Is it twice if you have been a good girl?

How can we make this more difficult for you then?
Are you thinking about us on the thread edging with you. Obviously you have to do once for each of us

mari95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 1, 2024
Is it twice if you have been a good girl?

How can we make this more difficult for you then?
Are you thinking about us on the thread edging with you. Obviously you have to do once for each of us
When and how many times I get to cum is an arbitrary decision taken by my owner. The sum and substance of the post is to punish me by edging me as many times as everyone here wishes to.

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
Since seven is my favorite number, I'm going to vote for 7 more.

Will we find out how many there were in the end and if you did it in one day?

Reactions: Marcilik

nancycross

Banned
  • Gay
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Mar 31, 2024
www.imagefap.com
Seven from me!!! You've got a lot of work to do girl... But, I'm not afraid, you're young and horny, I bet you'll handle the situation nicely... Way to go...💋💋💋

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
So I have to be careful here because my husband, my Mistress and my friend Emily all like to make me have to do hundreds of edges... But I'm sure I can give you a simple 10?

Reactions: Stevef44

mari95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 1, 2024
So I have to be careful here because my husband, my Mistress and my friend Emily all like to make me have to do hundreds of edges... But I'm sure I can give you a simple 10?
Haha. Good luck with that. I appreciate a smaller number for me, but it’s totally your decision : )

Marcilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2024
United Kingdom

Wow this post got more attention than I thought it would. So I think I went in too hard on the numbers.

I know! I will never make a good master.

Just 2 edges for me

mari95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 1, 2024
Wow this post got more attention than I thought it would. So I think I went in too hard on the numbers.

I know! I will never make a good master.

Just 2 edges for me
Thank you!

Featured Threads

New Personals