Rewards for subs

3holeslutt

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 29, 2024
My favorite rewards I like getting are treats. I’m kept on a very strict diet so when i’m good I get something better than what i usually eat, but still subpar because i’m not deserving enough for good tasty food. Also master makes me earn rewards whenever. For example, if I want to sleep on the big bed and not my cage, i can endure 50 strikes to my pussy, 30 mins on the fucking machine (pussy), 1 hour ride on sybian. If I do all this I get the bed for one night, and can repeat next day and so on.

My favorite reward I like giving female slaves is a ruined orgasm. But this only happens if my female slave is extremely good. My most recent slave has not came in 3 months. So once they prove they can take the level of humiliation and pain I expect of them they earn one lousey cum. you have 2 mins, right as you are coming you must announce it give yourself 25 FAST rubber band snaps during ur orgasam. It’s fun because it’s “rewarding” to a stupid slut, funny for me, and makes the slut even hornier and willing to do anything to get off. It teaches them their pleasure is nothing

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
For me a Great reward is seeing that I did a good job and Daddy is very turned on. The best reward for me would be to know Daddy was so inspired that you orgasmed. I really like to know that my Daddy is getting even more pleasure then I do from our play time

MasterDom360

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 8, 2022
My reword system is a little different. My girls have their basic needs stripped from them. Like food drink sleep pee and so on, they have to perform tasks dares and challenges to be rewarded with one of the selected needs. This can be sexual or non sexual tasks challenges or dares and judging on the performance I will reward them

Gohard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 27, 2024
Hey y’all, I’ve always been a sub but have been trying out being dom. I’m new to the dommes thing and would like to ask, what sort of rewards do you give? I know it depends on the person and their likes but I just need examples in general. I was never given rewards as a sub so I have no clue what to do.
You could make me wear your lingerie outfit and tease me

Featured Threads

New Personals