Sarah.o12

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 22, 2024
Hey everyone, I am a 22 year old pain slut, I am searching for a sadistic master/mistress that is willing to start a dom/sub relationship with. I will serve you everyday if in turn you help me explore my pain thresholds and find other ways to torture my clit. Please message me if you are interested.

Reactions: Mbsn1

Leocage1191

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 11, 2024
Hi sweetie, im Leo, m 33 dominant, im interested in a sub/dom relationship, and I love masochist slaves, i give you my telegram @Leocage1191 ill wait you there

Bjenny

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 8, 2024
Hey everyone, I am a 22 year old pain slut, I am searching for a sadistic master/mistress that is willing to start a dom/sub relationship with. I will serve you everyday if in turn you help me explore my pain thresholds and find other ways to torture my clit. Please message me if you are interested.
Hello Sarah,
I'm a 38 year old Dutch dominant man. Start a private chat and lets find out if you say what you are.

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
Just as a side note.

4 times the same message online for 2 days and then no sign. Either she found what she was looking for so quickly or she was just horny for attention.

majorfine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 31, 2024
Or all yall men in here failed to realize that she's lesbian and probably not interested in a male Dom

Featured Threads

New Personals