Share your experience 😀

cummer2k24

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 31, 2024
Hey girls....
I wanna know what's the dirtiest and painfull or should I call it what's the wildest things you have done with your pussy!???....
Tell me so I can explore more new things and can understand more things.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Most painful was letting my husband put nail polish on my clit 😱😭🔥🙀

Dirtiest was probably letting him fill my swimsuit with leftover food out of the trash bin 🤢, and wildest was probably putting the clover clamps on my nipples and labia connected by a rope to my garden clothesline with two bedsheets pinned to it on a windy night - the wind was pretty wild and it made those clamps bite pretty tight 😵‍💫

cummer2k24

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 31, 2024
Most painful was letting my husband put nail polish on my clit 😱😭🔥🙀

Dirtiest was probably letting him fill my swimsuit with leftover food out of the trash bin 🤢, and wildest was probably putting the clover clamps on my nipples and labia connected by a rope to my garden clothesline with two bedsheets pinned to it on a windy night - the wind was pretty wild and it made those clamps bite pretty tight 😵‍💫
Interesting...you got a really wild husband for you. How did the nailpolish felt!

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Interesting...you got a really wild husband for you. How did the nailpolish felt!
It burned like nothing I've ever felt before and because nothing except nail polish remover would get it off, which would burn even worse, there's nothing to do but wait it out.

NEVER again

Reactions: cummer2k24

cummer2k24

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 31, 2024
It burned like nothing I've ever felt before and because nothing except nail polish remover would get it off, which would burn even worse, there's nothing to do but wait it out.

NEVER again
Well if it gives this much pain then I think you should do it again🤭

Featured Threads

New Personals