Sissy Faggot Slave Needs Degrading

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Oh, hey, hi ..........
The end of a week is just the beginning for the slave, as it has really no idea of the day, or the time. All it knows is that it exists to serve, provide pleasure and amusement.

As a sissy slave, I wake up to Daddy's cock or Mistress's strap on ramming my tight sissy faggot hole every day. See Daddy lifting my legs and him about to wreck my pussy!?

What this slave needs today is to hear you, (whoever reads this) to offer your most degrading comments. I'm going to copy them and put the cards up on the board in my space so I can read them as affirmations each day.

Keep them coming! As each one comes in, I'll make a new card! Hopefully, I'll get a whole lot of them!

I'll start!
"I am a good faggot sissy that exists to be used in whatever ways my dominant (s) choose. I am a sex toy for their pleasure. Providing servitude is the only reason I exist."

Thank you all for the degrading comments.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405-092509~2.png
    Screenshot_20240405-092509~2.png
    267.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
You'd have to ask my Daddy! But He and Mistress like to watch other guys fuck me, so your probably in luck!

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
She's a lot more gentle and loving. Daddy likes to ram, fuck, cum, repeat!

Sissy life is the best life!

submissivefloridaboy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 11, 2024
I would like a female dom that is gentle at first since I’ve never been pegged. Always wanted to try it. I’m not sure I would want it to just be rammed inside.

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
I'm a slave, so I had no say. If Daddy wants to fuck me soft and slow or hard and fast, it's his prerogative. Same with Mistress. In the beginning it was a bit more gentle, but now it's usually pretty rough. Always deep and he slams my boi pussy really hard until he cums. He doesn't treat me like a lover. I'm nothing to him but his fuck toy. Mistress is a bit more gentle still but her strap on is longer and thicker than daddy's cock, so all in all, I'm used pretty hard whether it's daddy slamming my pussy or Mistress pegging me.

Slave life is the best life!

submissivefloridaboy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 11, 2024
How big is daddy’s cock? How big is mistress strap on? Do you live with them full time? How did you meet them?

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Hi!
Daddy has what I'd call a medium size cock. Maybe 6 full inches and probably average in thickness. Mistress uses an 8" very thick dildo in her strap on harness.
I do live in the home with them.
I met them at a bdsm munch. Later they invited me to a play party, and while I was there, I got basically assaulted and they told me they would protect me and that's how everything turned out.

Sissy slave life is the best life!

submissivefloridaboy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 11, 2024
How did you get assaulted? That’s horrible. I’m so sorry. I’m glad you met two people to protect you.

Featured Threads

New Personals