Small Penis conundrum

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
Of course there are potential disadvantages to possesing a tiny cock but one of my conundrums has been trying to put off sex with women I have fancied and managed to get into dating with. I discovered quite early in my sex life that any girl who was previously aware that I have a tiny cock would rarely take a sexual interest in me (either through actual visual or most often through the gossip mill) My learned wisdom was to try to build a non sexual part of a relationship enough before they became aware of my shortcoming. I think most believed I was being gentemanly ( at first) but then they got impatient for sex and my will to put it off would always crumble. If the relationship in general had gone on long enough to strenghten our bond it usually lasted months or even years. However if the sex thing or general exposure happened too soon it could fizzle out quite abruptly. ( I have had a lot of one night stands or or hookups that would be counted in weeks or days. )
Some women I have had longer relationships with ended up cheating on me anyway but stayed with me rather than dumping me because of the nonsexual ties. I ditched them when I found out. Some eventually succumbed to lust over love and chose to break up. Some of the latter I actually still have a lasting friendship with.
The sph fetish thing is a boon and a bit of a curse. I totally get off on being honest with women whom I fancy and confess before anything happens that I have a tiny cock. Many have liked my honesty and professed that size doesnt matter ( many of them discovered that it did for them) . I have had a host of females who are in the 'just friends' category. Some after hookups some before I got a look in.
However my lust for sph thrills gets in the way of my general desire to fuck women as well. As it goes my relatively long term with the fetish has superceded my fuck lust. The latter is still strong for sure but the draw of the sph is actually stronger now. Bit of a conundrum.

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I'm a little bit worried that what you've possibly done is built a persona and a kink as a wall around feelings of humiliation and embarrassment and somewhat let the random assignment of genetics define your life, and now you're setting everyone up to be disappointed every time.

Yes, a lot of women like a larger penis, particularly women that have had multiple and varied partners, but there are also many women for whom your dimensions would be far more pleasurable than someone much larger. You just have to find one of those women and they probably aren't in the circles you're used to moving in.

Furthermore, I think you should look into affirming and learning to live with the person that you are and what nature has attributed you with and also research/develop some techniques that will allow you to make the most of your manhood when you are with a lady that would pleasantly surprise the both of you?

I'm not impressively endowed myself, flaccid in Winter it can be barely like I have anything at all, and although I can hit six inches when I'm extremely aroused, normally it extends to little more than five and it's very thin, like an inch diameter maximum so I understand the discomfort in body image and avoid peeing at urinals if I can help it, but it's not what I lead with and therefore only very rarely makes much of an impact on my broader life and relationships.

Reactions: smallchangexxx23

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
I'm a little bit worried that what you've possibly done is built a persona and a kink as a wall around feelings of humiliation and embarrassment and somewhat let the random assignment of genetics define your life, and now you're setting everyone up to be disappointed every time.

Yes, a lot of women like a larger penis, particularly women that have had multiple and varied partners, but there are also many women for whom your dimensions would be far more pleasurable than someone much larger. You just have to find one of those women and they probably aren't in the circles you're used to moving in.

Furthermore, I think you should look into affirming and learning to live with the person that you are and what nature has attributed you with and also research/develop some techniques that will allow you to make the most of your manhood when you are with a lady that would pleasantly surprise the both of you?

I'm not impressively endowed myself, flaccid in Winter it can be barely like I have anything at all, and although I can hit six inches when I'm extremely aroused, normally it extends to little more than five and it's very thin, like an inch diameter maximum so I understand the discomfort in body image and avoid peeing at urinals if I can help it, but it's not what I lead with and therefore only very rarely makes much of an impact on my broader life and relationships.
I agree with all that you are saying but I have had a very strong SPH fetish for over a decade now and I am absolutely fine with it. Conundrum or not I am fine about my size. I wouldnt even care much if it was even smaller let alone have it surgically enhanced or something. Was not always thus but my overall sexual horizons have expanded immensely because I have a tiny cock and tge sph fetish. ( even though temporarily stunted a bit because my girlfriend emigrated to another part of the globe early this year because of carreer necessity. )

Reactions: subbysecret

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
Despite my tiny penis I have fucked plenty of girls but I also have missed out on even more. Ironically I actually quite possibly slept with more women than a lot of better endowed guys because I have had so many short term relationships and one night stands and only a couple that lasted more than a year along with a half dozen that lasted a month or more ( longest in months was sandwiched between the two women I think I have probably refered to the most in my post (Caroline & Janis) who I dont think I have posted anything about yet (Patricia) because we may were in a relationship for about 5 months and I only actually fucked her maybe 7 or 8 times. She wasnt really interested in sex as much as I was and I think after the first couple of times she was letting me fuck her out of some kinda requirement. I suspect she had played around a bit but that is just guessing. She ended up dumping me and hooking up with a friend of mine ( not right away though) Anyway my point is I have always got plenty of sex all toll before and after my sph fetish fully kicked in. The after added some new spice and sexual activities. I have daydreamed or fantasized about having a big cock but my fun size one has given me a lot of joy which compensates some for the disadvantages abd embarrassments. Actually between January and now I have gone through the longest period without some kind of in the flesh sexual activity with anyone. I am riding on history in the meantime. ( and that is where KinkTalk is helping to fill the gap)

Featured Threads

New Personals