Small penis humiliation

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
Definitely a small penis with a rampant sph fetish.
I have actually been with many women despite my tiny member but except for a relative few my sexual relationships were usually short term - often relegated to just friends category after not satisfying them in bed

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
I have enjoyed a fair few circumstantial or accidental sph arousing incidents but a some I definitely engaged or allowed to happen iwith full knowledge of potential humiliating consequenes . humiliation with a huge dollop of thrill.
One of the most arousing activities that I could have opted out of but alcohol emboldened me so I dived in ( literally) I Was at a party at a secluded lake. There were about a couple of dozen guys and gals from the university I went to. After a lot of drink abd other things somebody suggested a skinny dip. A few of the girls and most of the guys happlily joined in a dash to the lake discarding clothes along the way. I was not going to take part because quite simply I did not wish to advertise to all the women there that I have a very tiny todger. ( that fact is even more damning if seen in comparison to mansize dicks) However I quickly decided that the sph thrill would be incredible and I may never have a chance at this particular scenario again.
I too stripped off as I ran wildly to the lake. I think I made it in without anyone noticing my little penis. I frollicked around like everyone else until some started heading back to shore and collecting there clothes which took a while as they were strewn willy nilly everywhere back to the party fire. The nearly full moon and light from the bonfire meant ones privates couldnt really been hidden unless you covered them. I hesitated a bit but the beer and soh thrill pushed me forward and I unabashedly strolled around collecting my things. I know the girls must have seen what wasnt hanging between my legs. (it was shrivelled and obscured in my pubes. I know the other guys would have suffered some shrinkage but from what I noticed they still had swinging dicks on show ) I thought I heard some giggling going on between the girls or I just imagined it to enhance my sph.
Needless to say when I got back to my flat with the sun up I had a fabulous wank session thinking about what those girls must have seen or not seen in my case. I am sure they must have shared some of the goings on between each other. Dick comparisons et al and mayhaos gossiped to others that werent there.
After a wank and sobriety kicking I felt a bit of a oh shit what did I do chill but the sph kick was worth it and still pays dividends now. The fetish is a powerful persuader even when I know it can seriously lessen my chances with a girl the lure to get the kick is strong.
Short note highlighting this : I once purposely had a quick cold shower before I was about to have sex with someone for the first time. It was not to dampen my ardour but to heighten it. It was a one night stand while on holiday. I wanted her to see my penis for the first time shrivelled up to absolutely baby size. Despite the fact that you cant necessarily judge the erect size of a guys cock by its flaccid size nobody has really thought mine would amount to much even when it is in its normal tiny state. When I suffer shrinkage they believe I must have a micro dick ( which from all accounts I have seen my normal flaccid size isnt far off tge parameters to label it micro. Anyway the strong urge and lure for sph can supercede my desire just to have a girl want to fuck me.

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
I just looked up ( again ) what constitutes a micro penis in regards to flaccid size. While my erect penis is just a tad under 4" that is very small but not micro however my flacccid size is a wormlike tad less than 2" ( adult male average is about 3.6 inches) My research indicates that while my tiny flaccid size may not be a medically caused micro it is definitely in the size range of being labelled as micro. No wonder I have never seen any guy with a smaller penis. Most men in the public change rooms etc arent just a little bigger than me but dwarf my tiny thing.

Featured Threads

New Personals