Small Penis Humiliation

kinkywvguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 24, 2013
Just curious if anyone else is into this. I didn't see any recent threads on the subject, but this seems like a good forum for it.

For the record, I am a cuckold. My wife has been sleeping with other men since our 4th month of marriage, but not actively cuckolding me until 13 years ago (we have been married 21 years).

When we moved to where we live now things really changed in our relationship. Like I said, she had been sleeping with other men for 8 years, but not in a cuckolding manner. It had always been more of a situation where she occasionally slept around to fulfill her urges and that was it. When we moved things changed a couple of ways. First, her income skyrocketed while mine declined. Second, since we had moved to a small-town area she realized that her sexual habits of sleeping with other men wouldn't remain very private for very long. The combination of these two aspects made her essentially decide to just be "out there" about it. It wasn't long after that that we discovered the term "cuckold" and what a cuckold lifestyle was. From there the progression was fast and easy.

About 6 months into this new era my wife began to humiliate me over my little dick. The whole reason she started fucking other men was because I couldn't please her, but this was different. She went from fucking other men because I am small to bluntly telling her friends that she has sex with other men and explaining that my small penis is the reason and that I approve of her fucking other men. The first few times she told them in front of me I nearly died, but got a raging hard-on at the same time. Having them look at me as they learned that I have a little penis and that I am OK with my wife sleeping with other men was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced, other than seeing my wife get fucked.

Christmas 2002 was a real game-changer. We were at a Christmas party that one of her single female friends was throwing. Quite a few bottles of wine had been consumed and eventually the talk turned to sex and shortly thereafter our marriage "arrangement" came up. Soon the entire group of 20 or so people were openly discussing our arrangement and asking me if I really didn't mind her sleeping with other men, to which I always said that I was OK with. Then it happened. My wife blurted out that I should show it to everyone so they would understand her reasoning. My little guy was throbbing it was so hard, but I didn't want to. Finally her friend Kim came over and urged me to pull down my pants, then reached dwn and began undoing them. I looked at my wife and I could see that she was giddy with joy that I was going to have to show them. I relented andlet Kim undo my pants. She said "Here we go!" I though she was just going to pull it out, instead she hooked her fingers in my pants and underwear and pulled them to the floor. The silence was deafening. My heart was racing. My cock was throbbing and jumping to my heartbeat and my balls were as tight as a drum.

Then it happened. First my wife's co-worker said "Yeah, I would be fucking around too" and laughed. The room ruptured with laughter then. I made to pull my pants up but Kim stopped me. In the ensuring minutes the women took numerous pictures because there was no way that anyone would believe this story without a picture. My wife was beside herself with joy at my humiliaton. Eventually the 3 or 4 men that were there left the room, shaking their heads and chuckling.

Then my wife suggested that I jack it for them to watch. I said no. Kim became excited and said she wanted to see that. Several of the other women joined in that they wanted to see if I could make that little thing shoot. Kim suddenly produced a stool and told me to kick off my pants and underwear and have a seat. I hesitated. The women insisted. I relented and kicked my jeans and underwear to the side and had a seat. My wife winked and went into the other room with them men. As I began stroking my little guy my mind raced wondering if they would show her how big their cocks were.

I experienced a mix of shame and outright kink as I sat there stroking my little dick while these women watched and talked about how small it was. As I stroked several pics were taken. Eventually I was getting close and Kim noticed precum gushing from my cockhead and came over and wiped it up with her finger. I nearly came from her touching it. Then she cupped my balls, leaned down close and said "Show me how much cum that little thing can shoot" followed by another round of howling laughter. She was making fun of me and I knew it...and I loved it. That was it. I blasted a load 5 feet across the room. They all let out cheers and applauded. Several of them said they were shocked that such a short dick could shoot so far.

At some point my wife returned and she referred to me as her "stubby guy" and then it morphed into me being her stubby hubby (which drew another round of laughs) and that is how I got my nickname. To this day my wife calls me Stub in public and on occasion she has me show it off.

avgjoe83

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 15, 2011
That sounds like a hot experience. I sometimes fantasize about my bf doing something like that to me.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
that sounds hot.

I've never been humiliated like that, but a few time when I've been playing on cam on places like omegle or chaturbate, I've been laughed at for being small.
I'd like to experience something like you did with a room full of women teasing me and such

Reactions: smallchangexxx23

Caughtassub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2013
Indeed that sounds hot. I'm looking forward to hearing how the story continued... :)

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
I absolutely loved it when a female housemate walked in on me while I was having a early hours sun just rising wank while on the sofabed in the living room. If she hadnt said sorry and dashed away so quickly she would have seen how high my cum shot.

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
I had crashed out on a female friends couch after a house party everyone had gone home and she had gone to bed. I felt free to have a cheeky wank. However I nodded off before finishing and woke up when I could hear someone puttering around in the room. I feigned sleep and didnt move a muscle but my very tiny little penis was uncovered and semi erect. Fortunately/unfortunately it quickly became erect but she had left the room.
She said nothing about it later when we were having coffee but I had to broach the subject and appologetically told her I had woken up when she came in but was too ashamed to stir and pretended to be asleep. She replied with a little giggle something like " that explains why I saw your cock get hard" I reposted with a question and asked why she hadnt left the room as soon as she saw I was exposed. She said that finding her cigarettes and lighter were way more important.

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
I should explain I didnt always go around crashing on peoples couches etc and exposing myself. It happened a coupke of times ( as I have posted) Back in thise times I lived in a lot of shared accommodation and stayed over after plenty if houseparties. Did the sleep in the bathtub thing once. And have nestled down on more than a few carpets.
Once I was told I could sleep in the spareroom and told which room it was. I went into the wrong room but when I switched on the light I spotted the very startled woman in her bed. I had an amazing non sph related experience when a female friend of one of my sisters was visiting the city I lived in. My sister asked me if her friend could crash at my place while she was in town. I told her it was only a bedsit and all I had was a single size sofabed. She said it was fine and she already had told ger friend about that and she was bringing a sleeping bag and would sleep on my floor if that was ok.
I offered her the sofa saying I can use the floor but she would be fine on the floor. So I gave her a blanket and pillow so she coul use her sleeping bag as cushioning and retired to my sofa which was about 2 feet from where she stretched out. I woke up early and she was still sound asleep. I creeped past her and went to use the toilet when I came back out her blanket was partly pulled aside and she was seemingly still comitose. She was wearing only a t shirt and I got a full view of her pussy as her legs were spread a bit and she was on her back. I returned to my sofa but I saw her open one eye just a wee bit and I knew she was not fully asleep ar all. She still lay there exposed and even shifted a bit offering me an even better view from where I sat. ( still she pretended to sleep - she was flashing me - and I could tell her pussy was damp. Now this didnt end up with me fucking her. She had done her show and then covered up. ( that was the second time in my life I had been purposefully flashed by a girl) I was going to go back to the bathroom and masturbate but I thought she had the nerve and the thrill to flash her pussy so I decided 'fuck it I am going to wank right where I was sitting and got diwn to it. She was turned away from me but I could tell she was fingering herself as I pulled on my cock. I heard her semi stifled moans as she got herself off. I finished first and cleaned myself off with one of my socks which was close at hand. She finished herself off and went back to sleep. I coukdnt do the same because I quickly was getting another erection. I got up without putting my tracks back on and went to the bathroom and wanked in the shower.
Neither of us acknowledged what had happened and although she stayed another night nothing ekse happened . Less than a year later I fucked her but that is for another post. This one has an sph slant.

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
Since I am still fully awake and edging I Will tell a bit about the afforementioned reunion with the girl who flashed me. About a year after she showed me her pussy while she pretended to be asleep I was in her town and she told me I could crash at her place as a return favour. ( no mention of the other favour she gave me) - I think she wins the favour competition without accomodating me at her place.
I was visiting my sister as it goes and could have stayed at her place but I chose Kim's instead for some reason. I was going to be in town fir a couple of days and would be lodged at Kim's for a couple of nights. The first day I hung out with my sister and cane back late to Kim's. I had to wake her up to let me in . She came to the door in only a long shirt and panties ( guess she figured she didnt have to be shy around me considering she had previously gifted me a full frontal view of her pussy. )
Nothing at all happened that night and I slept on her couch while she slept in her room. However on the second day I went out with her and my sister. We ended up in a late night bar. When it closed my sis went home and Kim and I back to hers. In the taxi Kim started getting very flirtaciuos and there was a bit of through the clothing fondling. We were both very horny by the time we got home. Before we made it too her her bedroom we had shed most of our clothes. Now my style of relating sexual activity is to let whoever reads it use their imagination. I dont do a full play by play but provide a framework along with a physical description of the other person or persons involved by comparing their general looks and body to a celebrity who looks quite like them . This way you can not only get a mental picture but you can look up pics of the celeb I figure looks most like them. So Kim looks quite a lot like a twenty something Kate Hudson except she has long brown hair, - just looked at some pics of a Kate and the face and general body shape are similar to Kim but I think Kate is taller and Kims tits are smaller.
Cant see any pussy shots so cant make that comparison.
Anyway back to the sex with Kim bit. ( I did warn that there was a sph element to what went on) By the time we made it to the bedroom we were both diown to t shirts and underwear. She got the rest of her kit off first ( if you read my previous post you will know the last time I saw her pussy in full view her pubes were obviously damp - not this time because she was clean shaven. Wow. I saw a lot more of her now hairless pussy. She was rather a petite girl but tgat looked like a big pussy , ( I remind you I have a very snall penis and it kind of scared me a bit because despite my sph thing I really wanted to impress her. not that I wanted to leave any of my other women wanting it is just that on my track record that really is the usual case. My cock is small but my stamina is not good at all when fucking. I need all the friction I can get to have a chance but also the friction tends to make me cum too quick. My cock is usually a bit lost in women unless they can do that grip thing but when they do that I tend to not last very long. Little Kim had the largest looking pussy I have ever played with but it maybe a bit of an illusion because shevis rather petite. My excitement easily overcame my fear of failure ( after all I am quite used to not rocking a girls boat) Not for the first time but never after I realized my sph fetish I wanted to do my trick and not want a woman to see my babysized flaccid penis. In the past I tried to only remove my underwear ( boxers) under the covers or in the dark if possible. If I was going to actually sleep with them afterwards I usually putbmynboxers on so tgey wouldnt see my flaccid penis in tge morning. Despite my arousal inregards to getting to fuck Kim and seeing her whole nakedness and shaved pussy my bout of intimidation and fear keptbmy cock flaccid and I felt maybe it had shrivelled a bit - anyway I said I had to take a pee and wentbto the toilet - gave my cock a few tugs to get it to at least a semi state when it would look nearer to the size of the average guys flaccid size. ( how pathetic eh? ) I did just that and wanted to do the lights out thing but she wanted them on saying she likes to see everything. Shit. Thank goodness for sph because I may have just faked a migraine and excused myself.(to be contiunued)

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
She was already beautifully naked I gingerly removed my boxers I imagined I saw a look I had seen many times before when a girl tries to mask her surprise when she sees how tiny my penis is but I sensed a bit of disappointment as well. It is a subtle thing but it is like spotting a poker tell. This didnt stop the game but she was definitely a lot less exhuberant and I felt she was just going through the motions and Imightbjust have to settle for a mercy wank. Had that more than a few times - usually a tugging with a hope he cums quick look on their face. We got into some foreplay but I sensed her heart wasnt really into it. I was actually losing my erection at this point not gaining. It all seemed a bit sad. I finally said we dont have to do this - its ok. I said I know my cock is a bit on the small side and you are not the first to lose their mojo when they see it.
She looked a little forlorn and was speechless. She then said she was so sorry but she didnt expect me to be so small. This actually jump started my penis back to heading to erection mode. This didnt go unnoticed by her. She clocked on pretty quickly and she kind of cheared up then started what anounts to verbal foreplay. I cant recall exactly what she said but I can give the gist of it. She then said something like " it is very small I have never seen a guys cock that small - my ex was probably twice your size" . ( I was fully erect by this point) I was now thinking how has she sussed my kink so quickly.
I let her do the talking though because I was supercharged at this juncture.
She spread her legs a little and pointing to her pussy she declared " Did you really think you were going to hit this? With that little boy weiner? Isnt one of the names for a cock is a Dink. You have definitely got a dinky dink. I havent even touched my dick and it feels like it will explode. She actually started fingering herself while she carried on her banter. She was totally getting off on this herself. She told me before she went on to start masturbating myself. I want to see you pull that little thing. I did just that and cane very quickly. As my penis started shrivelling to sated state she said we werent done yet. She keaned over and grabbed my cock with two fingers and started wanking me. I recovered amazingly quickly ( but then as poor as my stamina can be while fucking I have always been able to recover pretty fast - however this was almost immediate) She stopped as soon as I was hard again. She then did a bit of self confessing and reminded me of her stay at my place. ( which we had never duscussed) She told me she has a few kinks as well and one of them is occasionally flashing guys either her tits or pussy but she never did it to complete strangers. ( I was fully erect again) She said she didnt look at me because she just needed to know I was wanking over her. I said I knew she was fingering herself while I did it. She said 'My cunt is too much for you so dont get any ideas. ' but you can play with my tits if you like, I think you should suck on them '
But first you have to cum again for me while I remind you how worthless your little dink is. I started pulling on it again but I had to ask 'Hiow do you know so much about my fetish? She said ' I didnt know you had it until your reaction when I told you how snall it is' My boyfriend in college had a bigger dick - about average actually and he had the fetish.. I didnt understand it but he tried to explain somethings and I researched a bit. We werent together long because although it was a bit fun for a while doing the sph kick thing with him I needed a decent fuck and he may have been bigger than you he was crap in bed. I actually thought you had a big dick hence my shock when I saw it fir the first time. " I bet you wanted me to look at you while you were masturbating when we first had our kinky sex thing' I perhaps should have as it would have spared me the near stroke I had when I saw it tonight but then tonight would never have happened" Something else you should know is my other thing I get off on besides flashing friends I know wont object is seeing big fat dicks - just tge sight of a proper cock makes me very horny. You didnt pass that test -" if it doesnt swing it aint my thing" " Yours pokes out a bit " then gets hard and almost gets to what i would call small - you arent big enough to be called small" By the way are you going to play with that thing
all night or are you gonna squirt? Do you need some help? With that she stands uo in front of me ( i am on my knees) and positions her cunt right in front of my face. She says "look but dont touch see what you arent gonna put that baby dick in "
This went on for a short while well I desparately wanted to at least put my tongue to work. I leaned a bit towards her pussy to attempt to just do that but she pulled back and said ' no dick, no tongue , no fingers' but look at what you are denied and know it is because you have a pathetic little worm for a penis - my clit is bigger than that" I finally came again. She then returned to the bed sitting on the edge and told me to crawl over and i can suckle her tits I said earlier they are smaller than Kate Hudsons but they are a lot smaller asit goes. She had two fried eggs that were mostly nipples. ( i liked the fact that she had tiny breasts to coincide with my tiny penis) I like small breasts though and she is not a fan if small cocks however. I gleefully sucked her tits taking the whole breast into my mouth ( cant do that with a 38DD) She fingered herself while I did it. And was silent for a bit until she brought herself off and told me to stop. I did . Then she said to my great surprise 'Do you want to fuck me? ' After I got over my surprise I informed her that I absolutely did and I didnt think I wanted anything more in life than to put my cock in her . With a cheeky grin she said 'Just Kidding!' A pickle cant compete against a cucumber and I like cucumbers!" You can curl up in my bed though but no more hanky panky. - maybe I will let you wank for me in the morning'
She did.
At this point I shall sign off. But first the original telling of her visit to my place is pretty much how it went down however the sequel has a huge dollop of poetic licence.
I did stay atbher place for a couple of days. We were going to fuck. We did come home to hers but very drunk. We did get naked. She did react to the sight of my tiny cock abd said something like 'its a bit small' we did fumble through some awkward and laclustre foreplay. We did fuck - well I did anyway - I dont think I made it to a 4th or fifth stroke wgen I realized she was snoring. She wasnt reacting because my penis was too small she was asleep practically when I put it in her rather dry but still spacious pussy ( she was shaved as well) I probably would have cum inside her in another few strokes if I hadnt heard tge snoring. I pulled out and wanked looking at her sleeping body knowing this was probably my one and only chance to fuck her. We talked the next day and she didnt really remember much at all except getting naked . I tried to convince her to give it another go before I had to leave ( had a few hours to kill) but she said she was too hungover. ( by the way she saw my very tiny shrivelled cock in the daylight because I had passed out naked on top of tge covers - she didnt get a real look because we operated in the dark - so the sun told on me. ) Oh yes - my sister told me that Kim was a bit of a size queen and she was sorry she didnt give me the heads up.

Featured Threads

New Personals