MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
No permission from Mistress 😔

Another ten ruins instead 😫🤯😵‍💫😵🤢

At least my husband's happy, I think he likes me sucking his cock while he games...

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I'm horny and my husband's away... Sick of being perimenopausal as well and since my tits have been sore for the past couple of weeks I'm thinking about punishing them?

I'm sure I have some rope or zip ties I can get to without waking my daughter...

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Nice and tight 😵‍💫

No permission to cum from Mistress, so I guess I'll have to make do with some edges...

Google dice says 12... Wonder if I can manage that many out in the rain?

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
The lawn was soaked, water squelched up between my toes as I walked out onto it; it rained pretty hard all of Saturday night, barely dried during the overcast dry spells yesterday and last night it was raining again so when I knelt down and lowered my tits and my belly into it, I was very quickly soaked with cold rain falling heavily on my back and my raised butt, soaking my body and my hair...

Feeling exhilarated and exposed, I started rubbing myself... My initial arousal had become somewhat lessened by the fear of being out there and home without my husband, and the cold rain, but the thrill of it soon got me wet between my legs again as I started rubbing... The first couple of edges happened pretty quickly but the cold and the wet soon had my thighs starting to cramp and the initial soothing cool water on my bound tits (a tight band of electric tape and then two zip ties around each) was actually starting to make them sore again... Still, I had to give it my best shot and managed another edge, then another... But the fifth one was much harder to achieve as my whole body was shivering now and I was feeling irritated from the grass...

Thoughts of my neighbor seeing me were worrying but also very shamefully exciting... That shame got the warmth flowing again and finally I was able to edge a fifth time but then I could barely continue holding myself up and collapsed flat onto the grass for a few seconds until I shakily got to my feet and checked my neighbor's house: totally dark...

Briefly I had thoughts of sneaking into his backyard to edge... But that would be incredibly dangerous... Not only could I get in serious trouble, if he didn't try to force himself on me, but there's only two ways into his garden from mine - behind the greenhouse which is rough underfoot and overgrown with nettles, or around the front of the house where both mine and his car port have motion activated security lights that would further exposed me and increase the risk of me getting caught... In the end, I had to settle for fantasising about it once I was back inside my conservatory, dried off with my towel that needs washing today and pressed against the glass of my patio door... I was only going to edge there once, but it was so erotic I ended up turning the conservatory light on and edging against the door again... After that I needed a warm shower where I enjoyed the last of the twelve edges that Google's dice had decided on for me.

If only that could have been it...

Instead I spent most of the night in bed with my hand between my legs edging again and again thinking about being naked in my neighbor's house 😳😨

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
LOL ! So you want to be naked in your neighbor's house ! Gee I wonder what that would be like!!!
It's a really bad idea, sometimes though I get so aroused thinking about it...

And then feel sick and disgusted with myself for the next few days

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
It's been a beautiful day for my brother in law's wedding ☺️

My husband is looking so dapper as Best Man 😍🤤, and this halterneck midi dress the bride helped me find has a very high thigh slit and is very complimentary to my boobs... I've noticed people noticing 🤭🥰🔥

If we can convince our kid to spend the night with my husband's mom, we might be putting our hotel room to good use...

• Love
Reactions: The king

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Although I was wearing nude stockings, you could just about see the stocking top if you looked hard... and some people were looking hard 🤭

It's not often I feel sexy. Slutty, yes. Desired, yes, thanks to my lovely husband.

Yesterday I felt so sexy in my elegant dress 🥰🔥

• Love
Reactions: The king

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
Yesterday - I drove close two hundred miles, got stuck in 20mph traffic for at least 1 hour (5-6 times for 15-20 minutes each) - no stopping. Even the car dash asked if I wanted to take a coffee break. Nope, I wanted to get home! Took close to 5 hours. Now my back is sore, I walk slowly for a few minutes - until the joints get lubricated. I need someone to not drive for a long time. Sounds like the wedding was a success! Must be nice to get those looks! Never happens to me!

Featured Threads

New Personals