subbyJack96

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 3, 2016
Recently I started to get into sph and some forced bi play, even though I know I'm not really small but it just turns me on so much when a Domme calls my penis humiliating names. Because of this I started to get into forced bi and sissy play as well. I have rp'd as a sub pleasuring a master a couple times. Although it's not really a turn on when there's no Domme to encourage/force me to suck dick

Reactions: smallchangexxx23

Tinycockkev

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 20, 2022
I love small penis humiliation, and being forced to suck a big dick and treated like a little sissy. Almost all cocks are bigger than my tiny dicklet

Attachments

• 06D5D4CC-F7DE-43DC-BAA4-65BBCB99CB5D.jpeg
    06D5D4CC-F7DE-43DC-BAA4-65BBCB99CB5D.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: smallchangexxx23

MicahSPH

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 25, 2022
Baton Rouge
www.freakden.com
I'm interested in sph
I love small penis humiliation, and being forced to suck a big dick and treated like a little sissy. Almost all cocks are bigger than my tiny dicklet

Attachments

• MicahSPH_tiny.jpg
    MicahSPH_tiny.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 12
  • tumblr_MicahSPH.jpg
    tumblr_MicahSPH.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 10
  • micahsph_soft.jpg
    micahsph_soft.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20211224_131347_367.jpg
    IMG_20211224_131347_367.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: MicahSPHisKinky

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
I have a rampant SPH fetish which led me into a cuck lifestyle, as part of a threesome ( involving a female and another guy) I was fucked while the woman watched. The absolute thrill of the scenario of this 'ultimate humiliation' was immense. I came without anyone touching my tiny penis. I have fantasized about being fucked by a transperson with a big cock ever since but did repeat the threesome with a completely different couple since that first time. . I have never sucked a cock but I also fantasize about doing that in front of a woman. I want to wear panties when I do it ( which is also new territory)

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
What's the most humiliating name your penis has ever been called?
the most common is it has been referred to as a clit. I think the first time was actually by another guy who was rubbing his huge dick against my nubbin while his girlfriend watched. He fucked me in front of her after that. I felt like a girl while he was doing it and his gf made comments about it looking like a clit

Featured Threads

New Personals