Still available

Jayy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 9, 2024
Still seeking a dom/master. I've hiked up the age pool to from 18-24.

Reactions: Alpha_gr

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hallo there. I am a submissive bottom and I am available too...
Skype id Vpcz1dvp
Kik mature_begg
Telegram @HuanCarlos4
Cmon dude. It legit says seeing male Dom. And she gave an age range which you are clearly not within. Have some basic respect for people instead of just focus on your shallow selfish needs.

Reactions: Jayy

Jayy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 9, 2024
How wants an inexperienced dom?
I'm sorry, what do you mean? If you meant "Who wants an inexperienced dom?" but had a typo it's not about inexperience. I'm still new and in my opinion I don't want to start with someone much older than me

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Plus older age doesn’t always equal experience. There are tons of people on here that are in their 30s 40s 50s etc and have little to no experience.

Reactions: Damokles and Jayy

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
I'm sorry, what do you mean? If you meant "Who wants an inexperienced dom?" but had a typo it's not about inexperience. I'm still new and in my opinion I don't want to start with someone much older than me
Also, I think it's ok to go on a trip together as long as you use common sense and talk and think together about possible dangers or consequences. Communication is very important and reading up on many topics or asking questions to gain knowledge together.

Reactions: Jayy

Featured Threads

New Personals