StevieJCrystal

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 14, 2024
Hi all,

I’m looking for punishments that I can perform of myself. Over the past few days, I’ve been incredibly lazy and haven’t done any work. Instead, I have led in bed and have came so many times. I love using a magic wand, but haven’t got it on me so have been using my hands. I’ve ordered some new toys and they will be arriving today. I have nipple clamps, a clit sucking toy, a rabbit vibe coming. I also have some rope. My clit is very sensitive and I can never come more than once. I find that the pleasure goes after one orgasm. I’m not a fan of vaginal penetration, but love anal. I will not be messaging on anything but here. Please post the punishment on this forum. I don’t send pictures or videos. I live with others so need to be quiet.

My hard limits are public humiliation, peeing, spitting, cutting, anything illegal, anything involving animals, choking.

Bemyslutt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 2, 2024
Hi all,

I’m looking for punishments that I can perform of myself. Over the past few days, I’ve been incredibly lazy and haven’t done any work. Instead, I have led in bed and have came so many times. I love using a magic wand, but haven’t got it on me so have been using my hands. I’ve ordered some new toys and they will be arriving today. I have nipple clamps, a clit sucking toy, a rabbit vibe coming. I also have some rope. My clit is very sensitive and I can never come more than once. I find that the pleasure goes after one orgasm. I’m not a fan of vaginal penetration, but love anal. I will not be messaging on anything but here. Please post the punishment on this forum. I don’t send pictures or videos. I live with others so need to be quiet.

My hard limits are public humiliation, peeing, spitting, cutting, anything illegal, anything involving animals, choking.

switchgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2020
use the clit sucking toy for 10 mins while you have your nipple clamps on. For the first 3 mins such on the rabbit vibe like ur giving a bj and then the 7 mins fuck urself in the ass with it no other lube only what you had from the bj. Make sure not to cum while doing this. Then after your clit is a bit puffed up. Take the rope and tie a few knots in it at about 6 in distance each. Then if you can tie it to two opposite things so its a little above the height of your pussy. Take off the nipples clamps. Walk on the knotted rope and make sure your clit rubs on them for 10 mins as you rub ur nipples around twisting them while you repeatedly say I'm a lazy whore and love being fucked in the ass and punished.
Now after this is done you are going to put the clamps back on your nipples(If possbible also clamp your pussy lips(cloth pins work great)) and write about everything that happened in detail and how each part made you feel and how your body feels now as you're writing this. The you are allowed to cum but keep those nipple clamps and (pussy clamps if you had them on) on. Then ur going to write I'm a lazy whore who just got punished 50 times.
Make sure to so the writing on paper all of it and if you feel comfortable post a picture of those papers if not transfer everything you've written to text and post

Reactions: spkmibtm

Featured Threads

New Personals