Task

Nafisa

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 15, 2024
Hi,

I am seeking task which I can do at home, I don’t have any toys but use household items
I don’t share pic

Thank you in advance

Reactions: Rogers123

crackskid

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2014
Hi,

I am seeking task which I can do at home, I don’t have any toys but use household items
I don’t share pic

Thank you in advance
Hello I'd like to help you do you have any likes or limits?

crackskid

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2014
Okay here is a easy task to start with your going to find something to put in your ass it can be marker or handle of something up to you. While the object is in your ass your going to bring your self to edge twice. After the second time your going to cum but you can only cum while your fucking your ass with the object. Enjoy 😉

Reactions: Abhi969

Nafisa

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 15, 2024
Okay here is a easy task to start with your going to find something to put in your ass it can be marker or handle of something up to you. While the object is in your ass your going to bring your self to edge twice. After the second time your going to cum but you can only cum while your fucking your ass with the object. Enjoy 😉
😍😍 yes sir thank you

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Take a marker (ideally one you used for crackskid's task).

Position yourself in front of a large mirror that you will be able to stand or kneel in front of.

Remove and fold all of your clothing and leave them in a neat pile.

Now take your marker and spend two minutes looking over your body. Make a small mark over everything you dislike or are insecure about, from your neck down.

Every mark earns you an edge.

Now, while you are edging, imagine the most perfect lover ever, gazing down at your whole naked body. Look at the mark you are edging to and write a compliment you think they would say for that part.

Once you have completed all of your edges, you can either cum but leave the writing under your clothes overnight, or roll a die and edge a further however many times and go scrub it all off in the bathroom

Reactions: Nafisa

Featured Threads

New Personals