Udder inspection time!

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Well from a dairy mans point of view, those are some prize winning heifer udders right there. Good production guaranteed id say. Perky, but with a decent volume, would absolutely have you in my herd.

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Tremendous pair of udders on you moo. Nice and firm looking, nice healthy nipples to boot. Absolutely would have in my herd.

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Well heifers, this is how you present your tits for milking.

What an excellent production beast you would be. Id reckon youd be right up there on my farm, 20 litres a milking. Full of thick creamy milk. Look fucking well used with a decent bit of damage done to them which is to be expected when talking about stock beasts.

Id have you rowed up with the other heifers, strip out your teats and put the cups on you, get you checked for mastitis. Any in shed nonsense will earn you a pair of shackles....dont tolerate kicking cows. They get dealt with right quick. And after millking at least at this time of year after your out its off to get impregnated by either a bull or a straw....my choice.

Also, where is your cow tag and number? Absolutely no untagged stock beasts on my farm, next time you present those giant engorged udders i expect to see a tag with your number.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals