82.6 KB · Views: 11

SweetChloe

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Oct 12, 2023
Liverpool
Very nice Chloe. Love to be following you up those stairs. Bet there is a tempting button and zip on the front of that skirt ;-)
just two little buttons on my waistband and a little zipper ....like to unfasten them for me ?

Attachments

• FA1674185384291.jpg
    FA1674185384291.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Love
Reactions: Thebun

Thebun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 15, 2017
just two little buttons on my waistband and a little zipper ....like to unfasten them for me ?
Would love to unfasten them for you gorgeous. Working my hand up your leg until I reach the skirt hem, then find the top of the zipper to inch it down, might even use my teeth, then work on the buttons beautiful. So how much more would you allow me to unfasten then Chloe?

Reactions: CharlotteL

SweetChloe

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Oct 12, 2023
Liverpool
Would love to unfasten them for you gorgeous. Working my hand up your leg until I reach the skirt hem, then find the top of the zipper to inch it down, might even use my teeth, then work on the buttons beautiful. So how much more would you allow me to unfasten then Chloe?
Ohhh is it suddenly warm in here or is it just me ??? As soon as I feel your warm breath on my bare thighs unzipping my skirt with your teeth you unfastened my legs wide apart ....❤ 💘 💋

Thebun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 15, 2017
Ohhh is it suddenly warm in here or is it just me ??? As soon as I feel your warm breath on my bare thighs unzipping my skirt with your teeth you unfastened my legs wide apart ....❤ 💘 💋
Mmmm it is very very warm Chloe. Legs wide apart and have a rub of panty covered crotch hehe xx

• Love
Reactions: SweetChloe

SweetChloe

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Oct 12, 2023
Liverpool
Mmmm it is very very warm Chloe. Legs wide apart and have a rub of panty covered crotch hehe xx
mmmmmm nothing makes my clit tingle more than opening my legs for you and feeling your hand slide up my skirt on my inner thighs and touch my panty covered clitty , always makes me gasp in excitement and lust as my panties tent at your touch through my thin cotton knickers.....ohhhhhhhhhh its SO warm in here ❤

Thebun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 15, 2017
Mmmmmm, would love to run my hands over that tenting clitty whilst you're still in those panties, although the running of my hands might cause the waistband to lower hehe. Very very very warm in here, so warm it is a shame you don't have Skype to watch me lose a few clothes to try and cool down hehe xx

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
mmmmmm nothing makes my clit tingle more than opening my legs for you and feeling your hand slide up my skirt on my inner thighs and touch my panty covered clitty , always makes me gasp in excitement and lust as my panties tent at your touch through my thin cotton knickers.....ohhhhhhhhhh its SO warm in here ❤
So many "straight" men enjoying your clitty (me included ❤️)

SweetChloe

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Oct 12, 2023
Liverpool
Mmmmmm, would love to run my hands over that tenting clitty whilst you're still in those panties, although the running of my hands might cause the waistband to lower hehe. Very very very warm in here, so warm it is a shame you don't have Skype to watch me lose a few clothes to try and cool down hehe xx
you will have me arching my back and moaning out loud as you play with my panty covered clit .....slip a finger or two inside my waistband and feel how wet my clitty head is for you as I gasp out loud at your touch . I'd love to help you out of a few of your clothes and keep you cool, come and join me ,SweetChloeCD ❤

• Love

Thebun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 15, 2017
Mmmm do like a girl moaning, Why stick at a finger or two inside the waistband, how about the whole hand babe ;-)

Mmmmm wish I could come and join you Chloe, but then I don't know where you are

Paul

• Love

SweetChloe

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Oct 12, 2023
Liverpool
Mmmm do like a girl moaning, Why stick at a finger or two inside the waistband, how about the whole hand babe ;-)

Mmmmm wish I could come and join you Chloe, but then I don't know where you are

Paul
Thats because you haven't read my profile Paul ❤️

SweetChloe

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Oct 12, 2023
Liverpool
Ahhh, sadly Liverpool is many miles from the sunny Sussex coast Chloe. Guess I need to go over your lap and remove my trousers for not paying attention lol xx ❤️
oh yes , all naughty boys should lay across my lap and have their trousers and underpants removed for a sound spanking when they misbehave

• Love

Featured Threads

New Personals