Upskirt tips!

Thebun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 15, 2017
oh yes , all naughty boys should lay across my lap and have their trousers and underpants removed for a sound spanking when they misbehave
Mmmmm, the zip, clip and button on my trousers await your fingers to slowly undo them Chloe. my belt could then be unbuckled ready for your hands to work the trousers and boxers down and off. Hope you would have a nice long length leather skirt for my legs to feel underneath them. Paul ❤️

Reactions: SweetChloe

SweetChloe

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Oct 12, 2023
Liverpool
Mmmmm, the zip, clip and button on my trousers await your fingers to slowly undo them Chloe. my belt could then be unbuckled ready for your hands to work the trousers and boxers down and off. Hope you would have a nice long length leather skirt for my legs to feel underneath them. Paul ❤️
Ohhh I'm sure I could introduce your bare skin to the coolness of my leather miniskirt and the silkiness of my stockings . Now stand before me while I sit and unfasten and unzip your trousers and wriggle your baggy underpants down to your ankles . I hope you dont poke me in the eye with your excited penis ......and thank you for your belt , that will come in handy for striping your pale arse cheeks bright red . Now come and lay over my lap, put your cock between my thighs and steady yourself on the floor with your hands and toes you lovely naughty boy ❤

• Love
Reactions: Thebun

Thebun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 15, 2017
Ohhh I'm sure I could introduce your bare skin to the coolness of my leather miniskirt and the silkiness of my stockings . Now stand before me while I sit and unfasten and unzip your trousers and wriggle your baggy underpants down to your ankles . I hope you dont poke me in the eye with your excited penis ......and thank you for your belt , that will come in handy for striping your pale arse cheeks bright red . Now come and lay over my lap, put your cock between my thighs and steady yourself on the floor with your hands and toes you lovely naughty boy ❤
Mmmm with pleasure. Love to feel your fingers working my trousers unfastened Chloe, then allowing them to fall to the floor, where I step out of them. I will give a sassy wiggle as you place your fingers in the waistband of my tight underwear hehe. Love to have a nice peek up your leather skirt and maybe if I'm good enough the honour of getting to undo and remove your clothing. If the skirt had a full length zipper could maybe use my teeth to unzip it xx ❤️ xx

Featured Threads

New Personals