Vampire

nancycross

Banned
  • Gay
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Mar 31, 2024
www.imagefap.com
Anyone had an erotic fantasy with a vampire? I had horny fantasy with vampires in my teens. I usually thought myself being raped all over the place by a vampire before being bitten to transition... Arousal had been intense with multiple, long lasting orgasms....💋💋💋

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
No but there was a scene in Interview with a Vampire where they go to watch a stage play with vampires masquerading as actors masquerading as vampires and they undress a female victim on stage before all feeding on her, and teenage me liked the idea of being humiliated in front of an audience like that before they took me backstage and had an orgy with me

• Love
Reactions: nancycross

nancycross

Banned
  • Gay
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Mar 31, 2024
www.imagefap.com
No but there was a scene in Interview with a Vampire where they go to watch a stage play with vampires masquerading as actors masquerading as vampires and they undress a female victim on stage before all feeding on her, and teenage me liked the idea of being humiliated in front of an audience like that before they took me backstage and had an orgy with me
Been always fantasising myself being a rape victim at an orgy with a lot of brutal men. Vampires had been exclusively a teen fantasy, and my among my first fetish fantasies. That was not the modern iteration of vampires but more like the vintage depiction of them. I've had fantasies with Charon, literally Death, of the Greek Mythology in the form of a skeleton raping me, Then I came to realise, that I don't want to live a "normal" sex life. Other sexual fantasies since teenage have included, interracial rape (I love black and Indian guys), and being raped by guys in workers' uniforms...💋💋💋

nancycross

Banned
  • Gay
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Mar 31, 2024
www.imagefap.com
By the way, I absolutely love your description...💋💋💋

Featured Threads

New Personals