Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland
City
Dublin
Kinks
Spanking, bondage, servitude, whipping, light humiliation, nipple and clit play, tease and denial, orgasm control, anal, watersports
Limits
Everything needs to sane, consensual and legal. No scat, blood, pets, permanent damage or modification
Experience
20 years online and r/l play, very experienced Dom

StrictIrishMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 1, 2009
Dublin
Hi,

Mark here, very experienced 40 y.o. Dom from Ireland looking for a female sub. Yes, I am older than most on here, but that gives me the benefit of being very clear on who and what I am, and am happy to pass on that knowledge!

It is a very long time since I posted a personal ad on this site, as I have been playing in r/l only for the last 5 years or so. However, current global circumstances dictate that this is not on option, certainly in the short term, so I thought I would look for an online relationship while I have the time!

A little about me to begin: I am an educated, professional guy with a very kinky side...this is my private side, but it is an essential and prevalent part of my sexual makeup. I am certainly sapiosexual, The mind attracts me as much as the body, so I expect communication in good English (i.e. no one word answers, no txt speak). In terms of Dom style, I fall more on the nurturing side.....I am strict and very Dominant, but for the right sub am thoughtful and caring. I will take a genuine interest in your life and interests outside of play, and expect the same in a partner.

In vanilla life - and yes I have one! - i adore music, friends, family, conversation, travel, good food and better wine!

In terms of what I am looking for in a sub:

- Honesty
- Trust
- Intelligence
- Curiosity
- A desire to learn, please and serve
- An independent mind

A small taste of the activities I am interested in - all limit dependent of course;

- punishment (spanking, nipple and clit torture, insertion)
- servitude (masterbation and toilet control, slave diaries)
- humiliation (public and non-public)

I will be very clear and be upfront that I do require use of pics and cam to train, if not initially than pretty early into a relationship. I understand this is scary for some, and an outright limit for others, and I get that 100%. However, I learned a long time ago that without visual simulation a sub cannot hold my attention to get the training that they require.

A level of privacy to train and serve Me is a also required.

Ok, you are thinking, I have gotten this far, read a lot of text, and I am intrigued/interested/captivated! - how can I proceed?!
If you wish to apply, pm me with the following:

-living situation
-availability
-limits
-experience
-why you wish to be a slave - MOST IMPORTANT!!
-looks (detailed description)

Serious and detailed replies only please, all will be answered. I look forward to discussing further with any potential candidates to see if there is a match there.

Mark

Reactions: SubmissiveVampire

B.Cooper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 28, 2021
Hello! I saw your post and I’m interested in chatting more.

Featured Threads

New Personals