Weekend getaway- A sadistic true story😈

Yourkinkpartner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2024
I always had this primal urge to be my 100% sadistic self. Met a complete maso through a different site. We had a few online sessions and then met irl on a date and discussed our kinks and realized that we had so much in common, especially CNC kink. So we decided to go on a weekend kinky vacation 😈.

I drove to her house on Friday night and she was waiting for me in a one piece tight dress. Greeted her with a slap and made her kneel. Then tied her hands together behind her back, tied her feet at the ankles and knees, gagged her with a handkerchief and tape and shoved her inside a suitcase. Loaded the suitcase in the trunk and drove off to a farmhouse I had booked in a hilly area for more privacy. Had kept her on Video call in case of any problems.

We reached there ended the VC, opened the bag and made her stand up by pulling her hair. She was not wearing any underwear her nipples were hard and she was dripping wet. Pulled her to the couch by her hair and pushed her on the couch in the room. Tore off the useless piece of fabric, called clothes, covering my fucktoy. Slapped her multiple times and bit her on her left boob.

This was the start of a kinky Weekend get away and we were completely overtaken by our primal selves.😈

Would give detailed part 2 on the bases of response i receive here😉.
Maso women feel free to like, comment and tell me how are you liking it

Last edited:
Reactions: justlearning2

cummer2k24

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 31, 2024
What's
I always had this primal urge to be my 100% sadistic self. Met a complete maso through a different site. We had a few online sessions and then met irl on a date and discussed our kinks and realized that we had so much in common, especially CNC kink. So we decided to go on a weekend kinky vacation 😈.

I drove to her house on Friday night and she was waiting for me in a one piece tight dress. Greeted her with a slap and made her kneel. Then tied her hands together behind her back, tied her feet at the ankles and knees, gagged her with a handkerchief and tape and shoved her inside a suitcase. Loaded the suitcase in the trunk and drove off to a farmhouse I had booked in a hilly area for more privacy. Had kept her on Video call in case of any problems.

We reached there ended the VC, opened the bag and made her stand up by pulling her hair. She was not wearing any underwear her nipples were hard and she was dripping wet. Pulled her to the couch by her hair and pushed her on the couch in the room. Tore off the useless piece of fabric, called clothes, covering my fucktoy. Slapped her multiple times and bit her on her left boob.

This was the start of a kinky Weekend get away and we were completely overtaken by our primal selves.😈

Would give detailed part 2 on the bases of response i receive here😉.
Maso women feel free to like, comment and tell me how are you liking it
What's the other website?

Featured Threads

New Personals