What is your 'Go-To' or reliable Fantasy?

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
I play tennis every Saturday morning with friends. One of them is an extremely attractive guy who looks astonishingly sexy in his athletic attire. Unfortunately he's currently romantically attached to one of my other friends with whom i play tennis. In any case, any time he's on the other side of the net I cannot stop imagining him jumping over the net, throwing me against the lattice, ripping down my skirt, and retaliating for my game-winning volley by both anally and vaginally fucking me until the rope breaks and I fall to the ground in ecstasy.

When I have one of those days and really need a phenomenal orgasm this is the fantasy I 'go-to' for that special experience. Feel free to share your special fantasy below if you so desire.

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Somebody introduces my wife to the idea of feminising me and locking me in chastity and she gets into it, putting me in girly outfits and doing my makeup and taking me out for walks around our village and the nearby town after dark... her making me have to endure Locktober... one night she puts me in a bikini and stockings, high heels and long gloves... I think nothing of it and let her take me out, but then she ties me to a signpost or streetlamp and gags me, leaving me for a crowd of people with devious thoughts on their minds...

Also I have one where we renew our vows and she makes me a sissy bride with a slutty wedding dress that makes no secret of our new relationship dynamic...

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
My Reliable fantasies are often based on pre sph fetish experiences ( humiliation without stimulation) I find a lot of my embarrassments and humiliations in regards to my tiny penis before I gained my compensatory sph fetish are now very arousing to me. Perhaps one of the strongest in the arousal department I was pantsed at the campus pool by a female college student. It was in front of a bunch of other female students. I had just climbed out of the water and strolled over to actually chat up one of them who had previously flirted with me. Another girl from their group came up behind me and quickly pulled my trunks down past my knees. I could not get them up fast enough nor unclumsily enough not to afford any of them a good look at my very tiny shrivelled up genitals. My cock is very tiny to start with but with shrinkage I am literally babysized. They may not have seen my actual cock at all as it would be almost totally obscured by my pubic hair ( in my fantasy version I imagine I had shaved my pubes so they would see it very clearly - not just its seeming absence. )
No surprise really that I ran off as quickly as I could and didnt continue with my flirtation. No real surprise that the girl I was focussed on stopped flirting with me in future and I suffered more than a few giggles when I passed any of the others who had witnessed my humiliation. Some perhaps werent even there but gossip spreads fast.
Absolutely chastening and humiliating at the time but with my sph fetish in full flow now it is supremely arousing and I imagine reliving it quite often and cum hard.

Featured Threads

New Personals