What turns you on

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
Indeed! There is potential for so much variation of play. I have had the most intense orgasms while masturbating as my partner straddles me, grinding her panty-covered crotch over my eager mouth. Her scent, the feel of her pussy under the fabric, it consistently gives me incredible, satisfying orgasms. She seems to really enjoy it too, I mean, isn't it wonderful seeing someone so sublimely happy? It's been quite some time...I really miss having a partner to play with like that.
Haha - although not straddling him, one of my favorite things to do is while we're watching television on the couch, throwing my leg across his body, using my thigh and the palm of my hand to rub his crotch, eventually pulling down his underwear once I see bulge forming, then using just my hand to bring him to the edge and back, over and over again, until a massive explosion is imminent, then lowering my mouth onto the head of his cock as he spurts loads of tasty, hot cum down my throat. Yep, it's fun having someone to play with...

Last edited:

asimplefetish67

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 7, 2024
Haha - although not straddling him, one of my favorite things to do is while we're watching television on the couch, throwing my leg across his body, using my thigh and the palm of my hand to rub his crotch, eventually pulling down his underwear once I see bulge forming, then using just my hand to bring him to the edge and back, over and over again, until a massive explosion is imminent, then lowering my mouth onto the head of his cock as he spurts loads of tasty, hot cum down my throat. Yep, it's fun having someone to play with...
Despite my envy...I love to hear of mutually robust and satisfying sex. I hope he appreciates and desires you, as much as you desire him. Enjoy!! Also, btw...as a bi male, teasing and playing with a beautiful, hard cock—while not as frequent an act in my past as playing with female partners—under white cotton fabric, whether that be men's briefs or women's panties (especially hot), before releasing it for final oral attention is incredible fun too.

Reactions: Terri

meekferret

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 24, 2024
My first turn-on was white cotton socks. Not a fetish or a kink, but any sexy image of a woman would be made just that much hotter with the addition of some bleach-white athletic socks.

@asimplefetish67 We should start a club: white cotton undergarments!

Reactions: TicklingYouSlow

Thebun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 15, 2017
Love to be watching TV with you Terri. First time you leg goes over my body have the feel of a skirt, then back away from my body, watch you take off the skirt and repeat for each item of clothing you had on, until we had naked thigh to thigh action ;-)

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
I enjoy seeing a man in boxer shorts with a big bulge clearly visible. Time to let him out to play.
I had to comment because ironically I wear ( loose fitting) boxers in the vain hope of dusguising the fact that I have a very tiny penis. No bulge so obviously not in the well endowed category but at least there is some mysteryas to just how unendowed I am. No woman has ever been enticed by the tiny bump showing if I wear tight underwear or swim wear. Lycra definitely is a no go for me.

ByteTaildotFox

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 7, 2024
Winnipeg
I love seeing collars, bite marks, subtle submission signs that if not looked closely could be overlooked. I love commanding outfits that pull your eyes as though they were on a rollercoaster. Bondage and rope work of various kinds. The cool yet metallic metal against the softness of warm skin.

Featured Threads

New Personals