Who wants to have me torture my balls?

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
I need lots and lots of testicle punishment, so all takers are welcome.
I have a baton for beating my balls; or I can punch them freehanging. How many times? Multiples of 10 would be suitable.
You can have me beat either ball or both, or a combination.
You can have me squeeze my balls hard, for a stated number of seconds. Left, right, or both.
Optionally, punishment can be ordered to be done while wearing nipple clamps.

Or maybe you have your own ideas as to what I should do.

Also, check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.

Last edited:

Sicoslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 23, 2024
I need lots and lots of testicle punishment, so all takers are welcome.
I have a baton for beating my balls; or I can punch them freehanging. How many times? Multiples of 10 would be suitable.
You can have me beat either ball or both, or a combination.
You can have me squeeze my balls hard, for a stated number of seconds. Left, right, or both.
Optionally, punishment can be ordered to be done while wearing nipple clamps.

Or maybe you have your own ideas as to what I should do.

Also, check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
My Mistress is looking for male slaves or pets. more than willing to spend time , you'll be getting regular tasks, daily sessions Kik: Mumgoddess10

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
That was some good going to get through 200 spins of your wheel and to endure it all! Good job!

I guess I would say tie them up and crush your balls against a table while you use your baton twenty times on your cock and then twenty slaps to each ball (still tied)... Can you crush your cock between two hard, heavy objects? Ideally while using a vibrator on your balls but you're not allowed to cum for ten minutes?

Featured Threads

New Personals