Sexuality
Lesbian
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Canada
Kinks
bondage, gags, spanking, nipple clamps, pussy spanking, breast spanking, sexual objectification, consensual non-consent, abduction play, caging, collars, verbal humiliation, exhibitionism, gang bang, free use, being called a slut/whore/toy
Limits
serious injury, bathroom stuff, blood, face pics, insulting my appearance or body
Experience
I've done some bondage and dom/sub play in real life and I've done online roleplaying

Lia51

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 19, 2022
To be fair, I had a lesbian sub for a short period of time, she was curious. But it is not specified. Good luck on your search rosegag.

D

Deleted member 64535

To be fair, I had a lesbian sub for a short period of time, she was curious. But it is not specified. Good luck on your search rosegag.
would you have this same energy if men were messaging you or would you rightfully assume that saying that you're straight should let them know you're not interested.

Lia51

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 19, 2022
would you have this same energy if men were messaging you or would you rightfully assume that saying that you're straight should let them know you're not interested.
That was not my intent to assume you were interested. But I just shared from experience that some lesbian respond to male dominance, doesn't have to be "physical" to be dominating. I'm just sharing my experience. And I never take offense on someone asking questions, man or women. I value curiosity above everything else.

D

Deleted member 64535

That was not my intent to assume you were interested. But I just shared from experience that some lesbian respond to male dominance, doesn't have to be "physical" to be dominating. I'm just sharing my experience. And I never take offense on someone asking questions, man or women. I value curiosity above everything else.
why do you feel the need to share your experience on my post? do u respond to male submission.

Lia51

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 19, 2022
why do you feel the need to share your experience on my post? do u respond to male submission.
I do answer them when they have questions. It is a forum that is as much informative than finding someone.

It wasn't my intend to overstep, I'm sorry if you felt attacked.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Any admins/experienced members can give me advice on this!
This works just fine. In general if you feel like showing off the "Show and Tell" section is there for that purpose but I'm guessing here will boost you ad responses. Let's hope those responding can read as well as look at the pictures.

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
Hi, I'm a 25 year old non binary butch lesbian and I'm looking for someone who wants a bondage and gag slut to own online. You can see a general outline of my kinks on this post so I hope that gives everyone a good idea!

I'm hyper-sexual and I get really wet. I love sending nudes, like the one attached lol. (I'm really proud of that one I think it's a pretty awesome picture of my boobs :p). I fantasize about being bound and gagged every time I touch myself.

Message me here if I sound like I could be yours and we can talk and figure out next steps, if we want to use snapchat/kik/whatever. Also I live in EST! I work from home so I'm available frequently.
Hi, i'm 24 yo sadist , looking for slave that like pain. If u are intrested get back to me and we can discuss more

• Angry
Reactions: pmme_yourfork

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
Hi, i'm 24 yo sadist , looking for slave that like pain. If u are intrested get back to me and we can discuss more
Funny how you did the exact thing as the last person in the same post within less then 10 days. That's just sad.

Hopefully other person who decide to reply will actually read through before post.

To Rose:
Good luck on your search!! Hopefully you find someone that fits your desire.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
what part of lesbian don't people understand
Well, PunisherH is another one of the sad excuses of a dom that think it's all about them selfs and control/ micromanagement without taking things through thinking its valid online play.

I talked with one of his ex "subs", well she ran after like 3-5 days and showed me his rule list.... punishments for the sake of punishments, daily spanks in the triple digits just because, and that with a newbie, oh well she just lied to him about "following rules"

One of the doms I would avoid.
Also his dick looks weird...

Last edited:

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
Well, PunisherH is another one of the sad excuses of a dom that think it's all about them selfs and control/ micromanagement without taking things through its valid online play.

I talked with one of his ex "subs", well she ran after like 3-5 days and showed me his rule list.... punishments for the sake of punishments, daily spanks in the triple digits just because, and that with a newbie, oh well she just lied to him about "following rules"

One of the doms I would avoid.
Also his dick looks weird...
If what you mentioned is true, then it is more or less just a person who want to use bdsm to hide his "abusive" desires. In truth they shouldn't be called as dom as all. They are the red flags you read about in kinky 101 on how to identify a healthy kinky relationship between an abusive relationship.

Slave for you

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 23, 2022
I would love to own a horny slut like you. I am a Mistress looking for a new slave/sub to control and degrade. My new slave must enjoy being humiliated, breast play, orgasm control and denial, and strict training. If you are interested contact me on and I will lay out all the rules I have in place for my subs and slaves.

Featured Threads

New Personals