Sexuality
Lesbian
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Canada
Kinks
bondage, gags, spanking, nipple clamps, pussy spanking, breast spanking, sexual objectification, consensual non-consent, abduction play, caging, collars, verbal humiliation, exhibitionism, gang bang, free use, being called a slut/whore/toy
Limits
serious injury, bathroom stuff, blood, face pics, insulting my appearance or body
Experience
I've done some bondage and dom/sub play in real life and I've done online roleplaying

Situva

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 28, 2022
I would love to own a horny slut like you. I am a Mistress looking for a new slave/sub to control and degrade. My new slave must enjoy being humiliated, breast play, orgasm control and denial, and strict training. If you are interested contact me on and I will lay out all the rules I have in place for my subs and slaves.
Hi! Are you interested?

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
I would love to own a horny slut like you. I am a Mistress looking for a new slave/sub to control and degrade. My new slave must enjoy being humiliated, breast play, orgasm control and denial, and strict training. If you are interested contact me and I will lay out all the rules I have in place for my subs and slaves.
Looks like you put the wrong details while creating your account.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Hi! Are you interested?
I would be carefull with that account, someone that will lay out the rules that apply to her multiple subs but does not manage to fill her own profile out properly and puts strait slave in there migth not be a lesbian mistress but instead a scam.

Can't say for sure, but I get fishy vibes from that user.
Cheers qnd look out for yourself.

Featured Threads

New Personals