Status
Not open for further replies.

sissyboyslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 30, 2015
I would be honored to be your slave (if you are a mommy domme) kik me at abdllover387 or pm me.

D

Deleted member 29009

Please mistress.

My kik is adamwp01. I'd love to serve you mistress. I'll do anything.

WardIsHydra

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 3, 2015
Australia
Normal Dom Pls :)

I'm 18M, almost 6", looking for a regular dom. I want to experiment with pretty much whatever you throw at me.

Limits: face pics (obviously I'm fine with sending other pics like nudes), anything that will get me in trouble in real life.

KIK: WardIsHydra

Hope I pass the interview! :)

The__Boy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2015
Hey. I'm 18, male and my KiK is xxxxTheBoy. (6,1")
I do nearly anything if it doesn't contain scat or showing my face. Also nothing that will kinda ruin my life.

Last edited:

heuvingj

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 2, 2015
I'm a mistress seeking male/female submissives on kik. I can be a mommy domme (I don't do diapers) or I can be a regular domme.
If your looking for a mommy domme and your a male I would prefer you to be under 5'10
If you are looking for a normal dominant and your a guy it would be nice if your over 5'10
I only accept a certain amount of submissives at a time so hurry! And I do interviews with you on kik to see if I'm the right Dominate for you!

kik me at heuvingj21

doctorfishy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 5, 2015
Willing slave for mistress

If you need a slave please message me. K ik username is doctorfishy. Willing to do what you want mistress.

Dd18

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 29, 2015
I'm a mistress seeking male/female submissives on kik. I can be a mommy domme (I don't do diapers) or I can be a regular domme.
If your looking for a mommy domme and your a male I would prefer you to be under 5'10
If you are looking for a normal dominant and your a guy it would be nice if your over 5'10
I only accept a certain amount of submissives at a time so hurry! And I do interviews with you on kik to see if I'm the right Dominate for you!

Hi mommy x
Kik: Daniel.dat

Copacetic7

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 6, 2015
Mommy domme!

This boy needs to stop playing with his privates...
5'9" 185 Athletic
Kik: copacetic7

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 36

NeedSomeoneToCum

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 5, 2015
Mistress here

Im looking for someone who can obey me through KIK. Here's my username. NeedSomeoneToCum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals