Looking for a normal dominate Mistress i am 6ft my kik is nicodemenios

Daniel_harris44

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 11, 2015
Mommy Domme

I'm am 5'8" and interested in being a slave for you. You can be my mommy domme. My Kik is daniel_harris44

smoke4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2015
Hi im 6,2 ft tall, muscular in a good shape, im 22 years old and i only have regular limits(blood, pee, poo.. etc.) my kik is pendic.116 would love to serve u.

FootInMouth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2014
Amman,Jordan
I'm a mistress seeking male/female submissives on kik. I can be a mommy domme (I don't do diapers) or I can be a regular domme.
If your looking for a mommy domme and your a male I would prefer you to be under 5'10
If you are looking for a normal dominant and your a guy it would be nice if your over 5'10
I only accept a certain amount of submissives at a time so hurry! And I do interviews with you on kik to see if I'm the right Dominate for you!

6 foot i would be honored to be at Your feet Mistress
KIK:RagingBull82

Regards

Bossmearound

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2015
Vlijmen
I'm a mistress seeking male/female submissives on kik. I can be a mommy domme (I don't do diapers) or I can be a regular domme.
If your looking for a mommy domme and your a male I would prefer you to be under 5'10
If you are looking for a normal dominant and your a guy it would be nice if your over 5'10
I only accept a certain amount of submissives at a time so hurry! And I do interviews with you on kik to see if I'm the right Dominate for you!
Hello Mistress,

I am yoran an 18 year old male who wants to become a slave (your slave)!

i am dutch and unexperienced! Because of that you can train me in whatever way you like mistress.

If you are interrested mistress let me know because i know i am! i cant wait to be bossed around by my own mistress!
Ill Obey you and do everything you tell me to do!

If you find Kik or yahoo easier to talk:

Kik: yoran96

Yahoo: [email protected]

Yours truely,
(your) Slave Yoran.

alexralston

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 15, 2015
slave

Hey im alex im a slave and I would love to serve you.

Im 5'11 and my kik is: alex.ralston

captainavs

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 15, 2015
I'd love to be your slave

My name is James. I'm 20, 5'3, and looking for a regular mistress. I'd greatly appreciate the chance, my kik is jamesfleming56

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals