total humiliation n exposure og straight slave

amazingadel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2015
I am going to totally expose my straight slave on public webcam on cam4. He is young, fuckable and shy. He is likely secretely enjoying being used exposed and most of all verbally abused and ridiculed. This is for REAL doms guys and girls into real humiliation exposure and turning the straight guy into fag slut, make him admit it. The show will start soon - u message me for link and details. Message me even if u miss it so i can arrange another one. he has to be promoted so we get him on the first page on cam4 list. he has dildo, microphone, HD cam, buttplugs, lube, markers. do ur worst. brutally humiliate n expose the bitch. force him to show face at all times slutty facial expression talk shit etc. he must obey - ppuch him hard dont give him choice. turn him into faggot slut. make total fun of him. Limits: torture large pain, illegal, money, suicide, family, some friends (facebook is not limit). u can add him on skype (dan.sinecky) only public cam or group calls allowed.

amazingadel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2015
Ok we reached over 50 viwewrs n midle of the front page of cam4 lol - it was amaing the level of humiliation u put on him guys - some of u had great sense of degradation n exposure. But we need more for him. he is still online - so real doms into mind fucking n breaking straight boys (latent fag sub sluts - who dont know that about thmesleves or better yet dont want to know) my slut is online now!! link: http://www.cam4.com/slavestr8tt4
See info above.
do u worst

amazingadel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2015
good chriwells that is the point here.

By the way the boy is on cam4 now to be used by you all girls and guys!!!

Read info above and do ur worst!! enjoy!

amazingadel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2015
the boy is on cam4 now for everyone to humiliate exopse n degrade - importnat!- read the info above, so you know what this is about. only for harsh doms, who dint give a fuck about limits or consent. www.cam4.com/slavestr8tt7

his skype is: dannncis1

he dosnt have the dildo now but has a baseball bat for his 'straight' pussy n can get bottle to fuck himself with also. + markers etc.

amazingadel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2015
we are still waiting for this looser to be humiliated n exposed online so guys do ur worst (or girls) he is still online n must stay online for a while. we want him on the first page of cam4 fully exposed with face n all

Tennisfreak2016

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 30, 2015
Looking at enrolling new slaves into my school message me with your limits and a little about yourself ❤️ Kik is whatdotoumean2015 no males

amazingadel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2015
tennisfreak you are very confused im afraid. This thread is not about female slaves but ONE particular male looser!

amazingadel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2015
I am going to totally expose my straight slave on public webcam on cam4. He is young, fuckable and shy. He is likely secretely enjoying being used exposed and most of all verbally abused and ridiculed. This is for REAL doms guys and girls into real humiliation exposure and turning the straight guy into fag slut, make him admit it.
his cam4 is: www.cam4.com/slavestr8tt8

Message me even if u miss it so i can arrange another one. he has to be promoted so we get him on the first page on cam4 list. He hit 100 biewers n it was excellent fun. he has two large cucmbers, microphone, HD cam, lube, markers. do ur worst. brutally humiliate n expose the bitch. force him to show face at all times slutty facial expression talk shit etc. The main aim is to humiliate n degrade him so we need real hrash doms without typical nice conventions. he must obey - push him hard dont give him choice. turn him into faggot slut. make total fun of him. Limits: torture large pain, illegal, money, suicide, family, some friends. u can add him on skype (dan.sinecky) only public cam or group calls allowed.

amazingadel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2015
also things like open doors windows n risky exposure (but linked to degradation n humiliation is allowed n we believe he deep down knows he wants this. explore n break this 'straight' shy looser

Featured Threads

New Personals