total humiliation n exposure og straight slave

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Wow I love the way you treat this guy and think it would be real hot to have the same done to me, maybe we could talk some time amazingadel and set me up as an extra slut for you to use, private show for you to trial me would be possible if required also via Skype

amazingadel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2015
I am going to totally expose my straight slave on public webcam on cam4. He is young, fuckable and shy. He is likely secretely enjoying being used exposed and most of all verbally abused and ridiculed. This is for REAL doms guys and girls into real humiliation exposure and turning the straight guy into fag slut, make him admit it.
his cam4 is: www.cam4.com/slavestr8tt0

Message me even if u miss it so i can arrange another one. he has to be promoted so we get him on the first page on cam4 list. He hit 100 biewers n it was excellent fun. he has two large cucmbers, microphone, HD cam, lube, markers. do ur worst. brutally humiliate n expose the bitch. force him to show face at all times slutty facial expression talk shit etc. The main aim is to humiliate n degrade him so we need real hrash doms without typical nice conventions. he must obey - push him hard dont give him choice. turn him into faggot slut. make total fun of him. Limits: torture large pain, illegal, money, suicide, family, some friends. u can add him on skype (dan.sinecky) only public cam or group calls allowed.

amazingadel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2015
I am going to totally expose my straight slave on public webcam on cam4. He is young, fuckable and shy. He is likely secretely enjoying being used exposed and most of all verbally abused and ridiculed. This is for REAL doms guys and girls into real humiliation exposure and turning the straight guy into fag slut, make him admit it.

He has cucumber to fuck himself with!! and inflammable and vibrating butt-plug!!

Message me even if u miss it so i can arrange another one. he has to be promoted so we get him on the first page on cam4 list. He hit 100 biewers n it was excellent fun. he has two large cucmbers, microphone, HD cam, lube, markers. do ur worst. brutally humiliate n expose the bitch. force him to show face at all times slutty facial expression talk shit etc. The main aim is to humiliate n degrade him so we need real hrash doms without typical nice conventions. he must obey - push him hard dont give him choice. turn him into faggot slut. make total fun of him. Limits: torture large pain, illegal, money, suicide, family, some friends. u can add him on skype (dan.sinecky) only public cam or group calls allowed.

amazingadel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2015
I am going to totally expose my straight slave on public webcam on cam4 - he is broadcasting now!!!. He is young, fuckable and shy. He is likely secretely enjoying being used exposed and most of all verbally abused and ridiculed. This is for REAL doms guys and girls into real humiliation exposure and turning the straight guy into fag slut, make him admit it.

He has cucumber to fuck himself with!! and inflammable and vibrating butt-plug!!

amazingadel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2015
I am going to totally expose my straight slave on public webcam on cam4 - he is broadcasting now!!!. He is young, fuckable and shy. He is likely secretely enjoying being used exposed and most of all verbally abused and ridiculed. This is for REAL doms guys and girls into real humiliation exposure and turning the straight guy into fag slut, make him admit it.

He has cucumber and two zukini to fuck himself and suck on!! and inflammable and vibrating butt-plug!!

amazingadel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2015

He has cucumber and two zukini to fuck himself and suck on!! and inflammable and markers to makem him write on himself!!

Message me even if u miss it so i can arrange another one. he has to be promoted so we get him on the first page on cam4 list. He hit 100 biewers n it was excellent fun. he has two large cucmber, microphone, HD cam, lube, markers. do ur worst. brutally humiliate n expose the bitch. force him to show face at all times slutty facial expression talk shit etc. The main aim is to humiliate n degrade him so we need real hrash doms without typical nice conventions. he must obey - push him hard dont give him choice. turn him into faggot slut. make total fun of him. Limits: torture large pain, illegal, money, suicide, family, some friends. u can add him on skype (dan.sinecky) only public cam or group calls allowed.

amazingadel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2015

He has cucumber and two zukini to fuck himself and suck on!! and markers to makem him write on himself!!

Message me even if u miss it so i can arrange another one. he has to be promoted so we get him on the first page on cam4 list. He hit 100 biewers n it was excellent fun. he has two large cucmber, microphone, HD cam, lube, markers. do ur worst. brutally humiliate n expose the bitch. force him to show face at all times slutty facial expression talk shit etc. The main aim is to humiliate n degrade him so we need real hrash doms without typical nice conventions. he must obey - push him hard dont give him choice. turn him into faggot slut. make total fun of him. Limits: torture large pain, illegal, money, suicide, family, some friends. u can add him on skype (dan.sinecky) only public cam or group calls allowed.

amazingadel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2015

He has cucumber and a zukini to fuck himself and suck on!! and markers to makem him write on himself!!

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Hello Mistress Adel I'm not sure if you saw my post from a while ago here but just curious to know if you are looking for another slave boy to use and humiliate in the same way

Featured Threads

New Personals