How far am I allowed to go

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Encouraged id say but entirely optional. Have many longterm playmates who arent comfortable sending and thats totally fine and still have some absolutely excellent play scenes just have to use a bit of imagination. Best to have a bit of a talk about it with any play partners beforehand to lay out the ground rules as to what you want out of it also.

Renegade Girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 13, 2024
Encouraged id say but entirely optional. Have many longterm playmates who arent comfortable sending and thats totally fine and still have some absolutely excellent play scenes just have to use a bit of imagination. Best to have a bit of a talk about it with any play partners beforehand to lay out the ground rules as to what you want out of it also.
Thank you! I will keep all of that in mind. 🙃

Reactions: Youwillcallmesir.

conviction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
I’m new to all of this and I love the thought of sharing, but how far is too far? Are pictures encouraged or frowned upon?

Brutal honesty always appreciated.

Also, thanks everyone for being so welcoming! I’m really enjoying myself! 😘
Be cautious about what you send though, even if you are willing I would advise to not send right away, it will get rid of a lot of the one and done people looking for a wank.

Randy Magnum

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Anything you post can be downloaded and reshared. (Even against your will).

FYI - I'm not saying that this is OK !! it's just a possibility you can't control.

I'd advise only share what you're prepared to have downloaded and shared. If you do this, then you won't have any nasty surprises.

Unfortunately there are people who would love to see content to use against posters for blackmail, some of those people are on this site too :/

Renegade Girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 13, 2024
Anything you post can be downloaded and reshared. (Even against your will).

FYI - I'm not saying that this is OK !! it's just a possibility you can't control.

I'd advise only share what you're prepared to have downloaded and shared. If you do this, then you won't have any nasty surprises.

Unfortunately there are people who would love to see content to use against posters for blackmail, some of those people are on this site too :/
Thank you! I’ve heard this. Great advice & appreciated.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
If we are talking about here on KinkTalk, then there are rules about photos.

Encouraged, sure, but optional.

If you are going to post on your here, you are more then welcome too, there are just a few rules that need to be followed.

There is this things about your face being shown on here, you first must go through the Verification Process thread and follow the intructions in order to be Verified.

Last time I checked, there was this thing about Blackmail and sharing photos of others. Blackmail is, (last time I check, may of changed by now), not allowed, because there were problems with it in the past, at least here on the site it is not allowed.

As far as sharing photos of others, weither you are letting someone share your photos here or you are sharing of someone else, first, it must be known that permission was given by a user here on KinkTalk and if the user who is being shared, you or someone you are sharing requests the removal of them, that must be respected

I am sure there are other rules about photo here, but, I do not know them off the top of my head, there are Moderators you could ask directly if there are any other things you would like to know.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
On the photo subject. General internet non members can view the posts without logging in at all so keep that in mind as well

Reactions: Renegade Girl

Renegade Girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 13, 2024
If we are talking about here on KinkTalk, then there are rules about photos.

Encouraged, sure, but optional.

If you are going to post on your here, you are more then welcome too, there are just a few rules that need to be followed.

There is this things about your face being shown on here, you first must go through the Verification Process thread and follow the intructions in order to be Verified.

Last time I checked, there was this thing about Blackmail and sharing photos of others. Blackmail is, (last time I check, may of changed by now), not allowed, because there were problems with it in the past, at least here on the site it is not allowed.

As far as sharing photos of others, weither you are letting someone share your photos here or you are sharing of someone else, first, it must be known that permission was given by a user here on KinkTalk and if the user who is being shared, you or someone you are sharing requests the removal of them, that must be respected

I am sure there are other rules about photo here, but, I do not know them off the top of my head, there are Moderators you could ask directly if there are any other things you would like to know.
Thank you! 😊

Robbie86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 18, 2008
Europe
I’m new to all of this and I love the thought of sharing, but how far is too far? Are pictures encouraged or frowned upon?

Brutal honesty always appreciated.

Also, thanks everyone for being so welcoming! I’m really enjoying myself! 😘
For me it is all about the moment. If there is a good "click" with the other person sharing pictures early on is fine. I'm usually cautious and share only pictures without face. Or in some cases a vanilla picture only with face.
I will not share pictures to people who demand it straight away. Usually you can't be careful enough.

Given all the advice from everyone: what will be your golden rule moving forward?

Renegade Girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 13, 2024
For me it is all about the moment. If there is a good "click" with the other person sharing pictures early on is fine. I'm usually cautious and share only pictures without face. Or in some cases a vanilla picture only with face.
I will not share pictures to people who demand it straight away. Usually you can't be careful enough.

Given all the advice from everyone: what will be your golden rule moving forward?
Golden rule: trust no one 😂

No but seriously, i don’t think I’ll share anything I wouldn’t mind getting around. Unless I crazy trust that person.

Robbie86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 18, 2008
Europe
Golden rule: trust no one 😂

No but seriously, i don’t think I’ll share anything I wouldn’t mind getting around. Unless I crazy trust that person.
I think that is a very healthy approach.
Never trust a person who says you can trust him/her 😂

New Personals