Aug 19, 2024
is hybristophilia a valid kink or just thinly veiled psychopathy

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Does not seem like it would be, I mean if you do feel it kinky, it may be, but it would probably be more of an issue of psychopathy, since it seem a bit weird, to be sexually aroused by someone committing a crime.

I guess you need to ask yourself if murder is sexually arousing to you, or anything as bad as murder.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
It’s just in general crime so where is the line you find the attraction? And do you find it and interest only when watching the documentaries about criminals? Would you enjoy it with a person in real life and could you live with them doing certain crimes?

Bonny and Clyde were the prime example there.

I think you can have any kink you want. I think you can fantasize about what you want. I think the line comes down to committing the crimes or be associated with the criminal.

I think books movies and shows have glorified some of it. I think for me I’d rationalize with if this person was to do the criminal things to me or my friends family would I still be attracted to them?

jezebell

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 19, 2024
I think i’m more attracted to the position of power that criminals often embody. The idea that your partner is full of hatred and awful desires but still loves you anyway because you're different is also kinda intriguing to me. I like the bittersweet contrast.

And absolutely, most media portrayals definitely glorify and romanticize them, which probably contributes to this attraction.
& i’m not sure how i’d react if it such situation became real life, but realistically, my fascination is probably more about fantasy rather than actual reality lmao

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I think i’m more attracted to the position of power that criminals often embody. The idea that your partner is full of hatred and awful desires but still loves you anyway because you're different is also kinda intriguing to me. I like the bittersweet contrast.

And absolutely, most media portrayals definitely glorify and romanticize them, which probably contributes to this attraction.
& i’m not sure how i’d react if it such situation became real life, but realistically, my fascination is probably more about fantasy rather than actual reality lmao
Then I think you’re safe to just enjoy it and go with it and find a safe legal way to role play it at most.
Cnc and abduction scenes can be pretty close to that idea.

Featured Threads

New Personals