i love horse cum

exposeme2

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 18, 2024
What animals have you been woth? How young was your first? Still do it?
i’ve been with horses dogs and goats my first i was forced to be mounted by a dog and i was. 7. i first suked on a horse also at 7 i was abandoned at 5 and placed with guardians in a rural farm near canadian border pretty much used sexually learned to love being and taking horse cum

Knottyguy246

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 20, 2024
Wow that so hot! Used just by animals or people too? Did people ever watch you? I’m so jealous! I wanna be a dirty animal slut! I would do anything for animal cock! Especially dog!!

exposeme2

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 18, 2024
Wow that so hot! Used just by animals or people too? Did people ever watch you? I’m so jealous! I wanna be a dirty animal slut! I would do anything for animal cock! Especially dog!!
i was used to pay bills given to feed store owner he was into slapping me around and taking pictures he would shove his cock down my throat and choke me this in an age before abuse my guardian was a pig well over 300 lbs forc same to suk horse cock and take cum learned to not care who watched and yes i was watched i was rented out too

Knottyguy246

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 20, 2024
Wow! I wanna be owed and used by a master or mistress and rented out to anyone or animal they desire

exposeme2

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 18, 2024
i don’t want this to sound like it was fun but as i got older it beame much better

Knottyguy246

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 20, 2024
Yea totally understandable! Well are you interested in training a new barn yard slut! I’m willing to travel and do anything to be a animal slut

Featured Threads