keepingsecrets

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 8, 2023
The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.
Took a break for a while but I’m back! Would love to play.
Kik: keep_my_secrets2

Reactions: Reil

Reil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 15, 2024
Male dom looking for a slave/sub to play online (pet play/ food/ piss/ toilet games)
Kik : Reil69

Irish_69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 21, 2024
I'm a slave I want to adore a female mistress who go wild with me .I can be your slave for all my life

My ig - iextrovet69_

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Seeking a piss loving female sub/slave for a couple hours of play or a bit of a kinky chat if its something youve considered. If your not comfortable with this kink then scroll ahead.

Ideally looking for someone with interest in it like myself.

Kik: pi55master

makto

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 26, 2024
The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.
Luv it kik-manke21 slave for Masters and mistress

greedyboy98

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2020
I will be available in skype/kik for you today. If you want to have some fun, I will happily entertain you.
kik: greedyboy98
Body type: Slim
Body height: 190
Body weight: 70
Hair color: Dark
I will have an eye mask, rest of the face is open.
I have toys as well: vibrator, two different fleshlights, ropes, cuffs, ball gag, vacuum pump, clamps.

sluttingaround

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 12, 2015
Looking to be degraded and made fun especially by a mistress or group. if you have degrading pics and vids of me and you want to threaten me i will comply if you message me OBEY CUNT kik is degradeaslut

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Seeking a piss loving female sub/slave for a couple hours of play or a bit of a kinky chat if its something youve considered. If your not comfortable with this kink then scroll ahead.

Ideally looking for someone with interest in it like myself.

Kik: pi55master

Saddist__dom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 27, 2024
French dom male looking for submissive sluts/slaves. Here for exploring your kinks and pushing your limits.

FEMALES : open for a cock rating

18+

Pics/vids required

kik : davpalm06

Last edited:

maxxielk

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 1, 2024
Sub male looking for doms (24yo). I have recently locked myself in chastity and need help with controlling myself. Feel free to push me to find my limits.

kik: jagajauush

sissyme6969

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 2, 2024
36 yo sissy sub seeking a dom controller for longer term, to control/deny orgasms with my wife and conditioning me to be controlled/chastity/hypno/turn gay etc. have a lovense hush too. only longer term, message with rule ideas if interested.. discord: sissy_bel

Featured Threads

New Personals