keepingsecrets

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 8, 2023
The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.
Took a break for a while but I’m back! Would love to play.
Kik: keep_my_secrets2

Reactions: Reil

Reil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 15, 2024
Male dom looking for a slave/sub to play online (pet play/ food/ piss/ toilet games)
Kik : Reil69

Irish_69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 21, 2024
I'm a slave I want to adore a female mistress who go wild with me .I can be your slave for all my life

My ig - iextrovet69_

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Seeking a piss loving female sub/slave for a couple hours of play or a bit of a kinky chat if its something youve considered. If your not comfortable with this kink then scroll ahead.

Ideally looking for someone with interest in it like myself.

Kik: pi55master

makto

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 26, 2024
The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.
Luv it kik-manke21 slave for Masters and mistress

greedyboy98

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2020
I will be available in skype/kik for you today. If you want to have some fun, I will happily entertain you.
kik: greedyboy98
Body type: Slim
Body height: 190
Body weight: 70
Hair color: Dark
I will have an eye mask, rest of the face is open.
I have toys as well: vibrator, two different fleshlights, ropes, cuffs, ball gag, vacuum pump, clamps.

sluttingaround

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 12, 2015
Looking to be degraded and made fun especially by a mistress or group. if you have degrading pics and vids of me and you want to threaten me i will comply if you message me OBEY CUNT kik is degradeaslut

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Seeking a piss loving female sub/slave for a couple hours of play or a bit of a kinky chat if its something youve considered. If your not comfortable with this kink then scroll ahead.

Ideally looking for someone with interest in it like myself.

Kik: pi55master

Saddist__dom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 27, 2024
French dom male looking for submissive sluts/slaves. Here for exploring your kinks and pushing your limits.

FEMALES : open for a cock rating

18+

Pics/vids required

kik : davpalm06

Last edited:

maxxielk

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 1, 2024
Sub male looking for doms (24yo). I have recently locked myself in chastity and need help with controlling myself. Feel free to push me to find my limits.

kik: jagajauush

sissyme6969

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 2, 2024
36 yo sissy sub seeking a dom controller for longer term, to control/deny orgasms with my wife and conditioning me to be controlled/chastity/hypno/turn gay etc. have a lovense hush too. only longer term, message with rule ideas if interested.. discord: sissy_bel

greedyboy98

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2020
Hey there!
I will be available in skype/kik for you in about an hour. If you want to have some fun, I will happily entertain you.

kik: greedyboy98
Body type: Slim
Body height: 190
Body weight: 70
Hair color: Dark

I have toys as well: vibrator, two different fleshlights, ropes, cuffs, ball gag, vacuum pump, clamps, chastity, anal plugs.

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
33 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on telegram. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

Featured Threads

New Personals