Kik Slave market

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Seeking a piss loving female sub/slave for a couple hours of play or a bit of a kinky chat if its something youve considered. If your not comfortable with this kink then scroll ahead.

Ideally looking for someone with interest in it like myself.

Kik: pi55master

neverending

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 5, 2022
Searching for tasks

ain, humiliation, position holding, orgasm control, forced orgasm, insertions, games(dice dares, wheels), edging, real pussy and clit torture, messy wedgies

Dislikes: nipple pain, pee holding, golden showers, rubberband snaps, writing lines, semi permanent, overstimulation, ruined orgasm

Limits: Anal, public, illegal, scat, pee drinking, exposure, identifying media, vomit, permanent

Kik: doublecatsDD

Reactions: Yourkinkpartner

Sissub4live

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 12, 2024
Submissive sissy slut .
Likes. Clothespegs on nipples, being called names like slut.
Getting my ass stuffed, watching your cock on live kik camera pic, showing my cock to you, and more.

Kik: sissub4live

Last edited:

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
33 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on telegram. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

MasterV

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2021
24 M Dom here!

Looking for obedient subs who are fit, willing to show face and do pics/vids tasks.

Kinks: Domination, chastity, humiliation, degradation, SPH, CBT, sounding, CEI, anal, poppers, nipple plays, exposure, etc.
Limit: Scat
KIK: Zenyang9

Sexy Goddess

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 12, 2024
I'm a Mistress, i seek for a good, honest, truthful, obedient and understanding submissive sissy slut/husband crossdresser to own and collar in the Bdsm lifestyle again.
Long term relationship

Kik: Evil.Goddess01

Reactions: ritz

J.Mikealson

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2023
Looking for fat and nasty sluts thst would do anything for the slightest bit of attention

Kik: mikealson27
Snap: Mikealson_27

jonnyjobah

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 13, 2024
Hi, I'm a 27year old athletic guy with big balls and a good pain tolerance.I'm looking for a mistress that wants to give me hard ballbusting instructions. Hit me up on kik jonnyjobah.

Daddysgoodgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 8, 2023
20 Female looking for a dom (male) to videochat and tell me how to fuck my pussy. I crave EXTREMELY guided masturbation, edging, overstimulation, and I love hearing the ways u would tie me up and use me. I like a little bit of pain but nothing crazy and I’m not too big on anal. You do not have to show your face and I would prefer to not show mine. I would like to see daddy stroking his big cock while he tells me how to fuck myself and hopefully I can make daddy cum.
Kik is stella4156

Reactions: Loganmm

J.Mikealson

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2023
Looking for the dumb / clingly sluts that would do anything for the slightest.bit of attention

Kik: mikealson27

Featured Threads

New Personals