Gohard

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 27, 2024
Love to play kinky in your bed tied up
I would love to play kinky with you
My favorite rewards I like getting are treats. I’m kept on a very strict diet so when i’m good I get something better than what i usually eat, but still subpar because i’m not deserving enough for good tasty food. Also master makes me earn rewards whenever. For example, if I want to sleep on the big bed and not my cage, i can endure 50 strikes to my pussy, 30 mins on the fucking machine (pussy), 1 hour ride on sybian. If I do all this I get the bed for one night, and can repeat next day and so on.

My favorite reward I like giving female slaves is a ruined orgasm. But this only happens if my female slave is extremely good. My most recent slave has not came in 3 months. So once they prove they can take the level of humiliation and pain I expect of them they earn one lousey cum. you have 2 mins, right as you are coming you must announce it give yourself 25 FAST rubber band snaps during ur orgasam. It’s fun because it’s “rewarding” to a stupid slut, funny for me, and makes the slut even hornier and willing to do anything to get off. It teaches them their pleasure is nothing
Love to play kinky with you on top and in a kinky outfit tied me up in a fantasy outfit

Featured Threads

New Personals