What turns you on

Leelee40

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 8, 2024
For me I love anything wet look so latex or pvc faux leather ect. Nothing turns me on more than a latex corset on a curvy women

Reactions: justlearning2

Damokles

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
That's not so easy to say. I like ropes and toys, beautiful lingerie, but I also like it when you can only see or guess at things in a minimal way.
Above all, the body offers many possibilities, not in terms of appearance but rather in terms of posture, gestures and facial expressions.
And the situation, everything surrounding it.
It's so much more than just something specific. It's the sum of many small details that I can't resist.

I enjoy seeing a man in boxer shorts with a big bulge clearly visible. Time to let him out to play.
I expect nothing else from you @Terri ^^

Reactions: Terri

Ghost1992

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 9, 2017
I love seeing people wearing corduroy clothes it turns me on and i want to touch them. Also humiliation if i am naked and the other person has my clothes

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
On a woman... SO many things... lingerie, with stockings and suspenders - stockings with seams... 40's/50's style girdles with suspenders... short skirts, tight dresses, see-through clothing, those shiny tight wet-look leggings...

On me - short, swishy skirts... stockings... high heel pumps... bras and thongs... bodysuits...

So much more, for both sides

CandiceCum

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 16, 2024
a nice, short skirt....Nylons...Heels....lingerie...all the nice things. Also it turns me on to see a woman in those cloth :)

Reactions: subbysecret

Cleo420

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 31, 2024
It depends for me. What I may find as a turn on with one person will not turn me on with someone else. It’s all about them as a person and the things that compliment them that turns me on!

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Big fan of needlessly slutty outfits, ill fitting tops and bottoms. Collars also are a huge turn on, something about seeing it hugging a pretty neck so tight. And well i guess the big turn on for me would be any sort of watersports. No idea why i like this kink so much but it really does it for me.

• Wow
Reactions: BDking

BDking

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 6, 2021
Bbws, showing off my wife, showing off my cock, showing us fucking, seeing women in thongs, seeing women in overalls and not top or bra.... I've got a lot

Playfullwolfy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2022
Bbws, showing off my wife, showing off my cock, showing us fucking, seeing women in thongs, seeing women in overalls and not top or bra.... I've got a lot
I do really love to see couple fucking and hubby who shares wife ;)

Apart from that, I am into bbws, mature/older couples, voyeurism

Reactions: BDking

Featured Threads

New Personals